What's new

Pakistani Offensive into North Waziristan to begin after EID

If I missed something important to you point it out and I'll try to return to the issue.

Nah , continue writing your hollywood scripts and making laughable to say the least conspiracy theories ... Rational discussion is something beyond your capacity ... :lol:

Pakistan's long awaited offensive into North Waziristan will finally get underway after Eid. :victory:

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-ne...gins-after-eid

thanks for letting the whole world know, just in case any terrorist didnt know about it. now he will know it.

someone ask the wise guy who thought its best to warn the terrorists beforehand

will it be immediately after the Eid prayers?
or will it be after giving charity and having feast afterwords?

come on now. now that they know we are coming at least tell them the time and date as well?

Dear readers, we would like to refute the notion that the U.S. is planning to conduct operations inside Pakistan. This is what Gen. Gunter Katz, the ISAF spokesperson had to say: "ISAF continues to dialogue with the Pakistani military through the Tri-Partite Commission on ways to improve the security situation along the Afghan-Pakistan border, Part of this effort has included discussion of coordinating ISAF and Pakistani military operations on their respective sides of the border, as well as establishing border coordination centers, but ISAF forces are not planning to conduct operations inside Pakistan. ISAF continues to appreciate the improved relationship with the Pakistani military and we'll seek opportunities to deal with terrorism in the region.”

LTC Taylor,
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Something unthinkable in USA lol

I- Raqi WMD's anyone?

I wonder at Solomon's thought process sometimes, specially where he was blaming Pakistan for Iraqi issue. he chose to ignore my request to explain.

lol

:lol: Something unthinkable in the land of the torch carriers of freedom of speech and democracy ... Yeah , Iraq will destroy the world :D Yet no one questioned when USA destroyed Iraq and abandoned the country ! The same they will do in Afghanistan now ...

He's confused in all the issues , doesn't know who to blame and for what ! A minute ago , army was fighting a fake battle and yet they got hold of areas which are now occupied territory according to him :rofl: ... Seriously that joke made my day ! I have no doubt he tried to link Pakistan with Iraq :lol:

Do we now understand why intoxicants are banned in our religion ? :lol:

Dear readers, we would like to refute the notion that the U.S. is planning to conduct operations inside Pakistan. This is what Gen. Gunter Katz, the ISAF spokesperson had to say: "ISAF continues to dialogue with the Pakistani military through the Tri-Partite Commission on ways to improve the security situation along the Afghan-Pakistan border, Part of this effort has included discussion of coordinating ISAF and Pakistani military operations on their respective sides of the border, as well as establishing border coordination centers, but ISAF forces are not planning to conduct operations inside Pakistan. ISAF continues to appreciate the improved relationship with the Pakistani military and we'll seek opportunities to deal with terrorism in the region.”

LTC Taylor,
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Are you really Centcom?? :blink:

These are very good points - but fail to explain why reporters are kept out and the military controls the flow of information. Essentially Swat is now "occupied territory".

What's the point here?

The same journos should be let loose in that area who said that Swat has been lost and will never be regained again by Pakistan state?

it is cleared, but still surrounded by danger zones, and so precautions have to be taken.

Peace has returned to SWAT because of the commitment of the Pak Military. For NATO in Afghanistan, the fight is different, but for Pakistan, it's a fight for their country.This is not a fight or flight situation. It is a fight for survival.

What's the point here?

The same journos should be let loose in that area who said that Swat has been lost and will never be regained again by Pakistan state?

it is cleared, but still surrounded by danger zones, and so precautions have to be taken.

There's no censorship in Swat and other areas bro ... Doesn't Geo and other channels report on the improving situation in Swat ? I saw a report about music festival in Mingora weeks ago ... Just trying to make lame excuses , he is ...

By August 22, 1.6 million of 2.2 million returned home, as per UN estimates.[22]

There's no point , there are just Americans in denial mode ... :azn:

Journos can go into Swat, but not into the other active tribal areas. And there is a very good reason that they don't go.

Swat was just an example.

Journos can go into Swat, but not into the other active tribal areas. And there is a very good reason that they don't go.

They can even go there , mate else who reports about all the stuff going on there ... ISPR doesn't update you all the time , our free media does ... Journalists do not go to tribal areas since militants aren't happy when their mishaps , mistreatment and the success of PA and paramilitary forces are revealed for the world to see ! How many have been killed by now in Tribal areas ?

Point is that they need to get a pass, and a guy is hitched next to them for the documentaries.

They don't go to the front lines at will, so if anybody gets killed, nobody cries afterwards.

The operation conducted in SWA in2008/9 was the first of its kind massive operation conducted by Pakistani forces within Pakistan. They challenges will be similar to those faced in SWA. I'm hopeful the lessons learned from past mistakes is reflected in Pakistani forces strategy, use of small diameter bombs and Block52s is desperately needed.

The operation conducted in SWA in2008/9 was the first of its kind massive operation conducted by Pakistani forces within Pakistan. They challenges will be similar to those faced in SWA. I'm hopeful the lessons learned from past mistakes is reflected in Pakistani forces strategy, use of small diameter bombs and Block52s is desperately needed.

Swat was a great success.

But why the hell did it get to that level?

Why was Pakistan taking back Swat from the Taliban? I mean why didn't the Pakistani Army initially repulse them instead of letting them capture Swat and then finally waking up and doing something about it.

i am not in support of military operation at this perilous time,
it would be suicidal from my point of view,
we need to look for viable solutions that suits us , not america ....

Back
Top Bottom