What's new

Pakistani MP rescued by Indian army, praises efforts in food relief

one security guy took off his cap and another his specs.... to look good on camera? :p:

Pakistans golf team was in Srinagar for a golf tourney too, they were rescued by the IA

Even she said that civil admin kahin nai nazar ari but fauj nay acha role play kiya hai...if they have to say such things in Pakistan...They feel like they choke to death!

The way you guys are highlighting it is as though Indians cant believe they need to rescue anyone :unsure:

a Pakistani delegation was rescued by the Indian Army in Kashmir.

It is the job of the host country no? Or is this exception to India only? Like when in other counties they first check your passport before they rescue you? :undecided:

Even she said that civil admin kahin nai nazar ari but fauj nay acha role play kiya hai...if they have to say such things in Pakistan...They feel like they choke to death!

The way you guys are highlighting it is as though Indians cant believe they need to rescue anyone :unsure:

It is the job of the host country no? Or is this exception to India only? Like when in other counties they first check your passport before they rescue you? :undecided:
so may i ask the same quistion to pakistanis? when indians saved(by pakistani military) in anti piracy ops the pakistani media also reports like this. it is happening in both countries.

so may i ask the same quistion to pakistanis? when indians saved(by pakistani military) in anti piracy ops the pakistani media also reports like this. it is happening in both countries.
Well when that happens again I will be replying the same it is their job to help....

However, If the army saves their own people and the people cheer for it...I have no problem...What I do have a problem is the media not the people nor the army...

Its the way the media portrays it sounds like OMG Indian army saved a Pakistani :unsure: Like it was not meant to save foreigners on their soil ...that its a big deal!

Last edited:
Damn the Indian army ....why did you save them? :pissed:
Jeeez! That's unfair!! So what if they were from Nawazji's party?

Ok, here's more. Pakistani golfers rescued by the Indian Army on whom they showered praise for the tremendous rescue efforts....You'll need to click the screen and see it on You Tube.

You don't even get an insurance these days for Natural Calamities and you expect the host nation to assure them this?

Dude, the article explains the height of professionalism and dedication the Indian Army has for the people.

India are highlighting it because an MP
So India wouldnt have rescued an MP or does it want an extra shabash?

Again may I highlight it is the job of the rescue team to rescue whoever is in trouble irrespective of their nationality or their status!

pseudo intellectual presumptions.
No...I wrote clearly what I had to say...

Jeeez! That's unfair!! So what if they were from Nawazji's party?

Ok, here's more. Pakistani golfers rescued by the Indian Army on whom they showered praise for the tremendous rescue efforts....You'll need to click the screen and see it on You Tube.

Yes I saw that in another thread or was it this very thread (post 4)...I said in 1 of my posts...I have no problem with your army nor those who shower praises on their rescuers....However the way the news is portrayed (even before I attacked the media not the rescue team nor the ones cheering in) it sounds like...OMG Indians saved Pakistanis quick frame the news!

Well when that happens again I will be replying the same it is their job to help....
However, If the army saves their own people and the people cheer for it...I have no problem...What I do have a problem is the media not the people nor the army...
Its the way the media portrays it sounds like OMG Indian army saved a Pakistani Like it was not meant to save foreigners on their soil ...that its a big deal!

You don't even get an insurance these days for Natural Calamities and you expect the host nation to assure them this?

Dude, the article explains the height of professionalism and dedication the Indian Army has for the people.
lolz...But it would have caused a bit of a rift if they didnt save the god forsaken MP

Yes I said no problem with the professionalism....good job...but even you gotta admit the media is having a field day... :unsure:

The way Indians are making big deal out of saving few occupied Pakistani Kashmiris in IoK and now these golfers remind me of Afridi statement, chote dil wale. While Pakistanis think along those lines "neki kar dariya mein daal". Last month someone from Indian army men was drowned in river and captured by Pak forces, he was returned save. No one bragged about it, he was probably just another spy. While these are civilians being saved by IA.

In similar situation IA would have tortured Pakistani jawan. Anyway this Indian media campaign once again proved that occupied Kashmiris are not really Indians in the first place.

Last edited:
am pretty sure PA/PAF would have rescued Indians... nothing special.

The way Indians are making big deal out of saving few occupied Pakistani Kashmiris in IoK and now these golfers remind me of Afridi statement, chote dil wale. While Pakistanis think along those lines "neki kar dariya mein daal". Last month someone from Indian army was drowned in river and captured by Pak forces, he was returned save. No one bragged about it, he was probably just another spy.

In similar situation IA would have tortured Pakistani jawan. Anyway this Indian media campaign once again prove Occupied Kashmiris are not really Indians in the first place.
Laughable post! Firstly that was a paramilitary jawan who lost his moorings and was washed down the river, not an Army jawan. And he wasn't 'captured'. He was rescued.

Secondly, how do you presume he was a spy when your own intel agencies gave him a clean chit?

Thirdly, how do you presume that 'in similar situation IA would have tortured Pakistani jawan'? Don't talk like a moron when you know shit about the Indian Army.

You need to grow up fast from your adolescent stage of life so you stop blathering.

The way Indians are making big deal out of saving few occupied Pakistani Kashmiris in IoK and now these golfers remind me of Afridi statement, chote dil wale. While Pakistanis think along those lines "neki kar dariya mein daal". Last month someone from Indian army was drowned in river and captured by Pak forces, he was returned save. No one bragged about it, he was probably just another spy.

In similar situation IA would have tortured Pakistani jawan. Anyway this Indian media campaign once again prove Occupied Kashmiris are not really Indians in the first place.

Again stupid comparison ....... there were multiple threads created by Pakistanis to brag about saving the Indian soldier and you are saying none of them bragged about it .... nice joke .

Also in every other thread Pakistanis brag about saving some Indian sailors from pirates ...... Doesn't that look like bragging to you ??

As for torturing jawan ...... have some shame dude .... Arrested Pak soldier repatriated - Hindustan Times

Back
Top Bottom