What's new

Pakistani MP rescued by Indian army, praises efforts in food relief

Why did they have to die? So that others may live.

so_others_may_live_by_trevorjriddle-d3kesut.jpg

2069584.png

Even she said that civil admin kahin nai nazar ari but fauj nay acha role play kiya hai...if they have to say such things in Pakistan...They feel like they choke to death!

The way you guys are highlighting it is as though Indians cant believe they need to rescue anyone :unsure:

a Pakistani delegation was rescued by the Indian Army in Kashmir.

It is the job of the host country no? Or is this exception to India only? Like when in other counties they first check your passport before they rescue you? :undecided:
If you do something good, don't you like pat on the back? Do you want to live in a thankless society?

It may be their duty . But people need to acknowledge the effort and appreciate that.

There was no media campaign, please do not compare your self to us.

comparing ourselves to yourselves ?

have we gone intellectually bankrupt to do such a thing ?

Every hour there is news report even if dog is saved in IoK, never seen such a coverage before.

lol so you keep watching the J&K news reports ever half an hour ?

yeah the conditions are way better than POJK

you may get immigration if you try

better life really

Every hour there is news report even if dog is saved in IoK, never seen such a coverage before.

lol so you keep watching the J&K news reports ever half an hour ?

yeah the conditions are way better than POJK

you may get immigration if you try

better life really
Never heard of uttarkahdn flood, so i doubt coverage was this extensive.

if a frog in well says he has not seen the workd outside the well dosent mean there is no world outside the well ?

he needs to get out of the well to see it

Last edited:
Laughable post! Firstly that was a paramilitary jawan who lost his moorings and was washed down the river, not an Army jawan. And he wasn't 'captured'. He was rescued.

Secondly, how do you presume he was a spy when your own intel agencies gave him a clean chit?

Thirdly, how do you presume that 'in similar situation IA would have tortured Pakistani jawan'? Don't talk like a moron when you know shit about the Indian Army.

You need to grow up fast from your adolescent stage of life so you stop blathering.

Thank you for using the blunt language that that particular post deserved.

And that is an expert opinion?

Let's keep this short: what else haven't you heard of?

RIP...

Like I said in 2 -3 posts before I have no problem cheering for Indian army and they are doing a good job not discriminating (which I doubt in a crisis anyone would...duty comes first over hatred) But I am sure blaming the news...it makes it sound like the army is going out of its way to save other people ....as though it is racist or something and look wow they saved Pakistanis?! Hence my question why the extra emphasis on nationality?

I really think that even well-meaning comment like yours is best kept out of a discussion unless the person commenting really knows what he is talking about.

The Uttarakhand tragedy was reported extensively, not least because of ridiculous claims made about a very popular politician of today who was at that time being built up by a very hard-working claque. It might be useful if you look up archived records and try to assess the kind of overwhelming coverage it received, and then come to the conclusions that you wish to.

At the moment, your comments sound like criticism for the sake of criticism.

This is a tragic time, and not the best time to be supercilious and sceptical. Believe me, on the other hand, it is a very good time for a person who knows little or nothing about the background to stay silent and study the past.

Last edited:
I was talking about coverage in Indian media... your media would highlight tragedies that they deem worthy of coverage, say recent fight in palestine or flood in kashmir...

last year in uttarakhand, at least 5000 people died in flash flood (compared to 200 in kashmir now).

Laughable post! Firstly that was a paramilitary jawan who lost his moorings and was washed down the river, not an Army jawan. And he wasn't 'captured'. He was rescued.

Secondly, how do you presume he was a spy when your own intel agencies gave him a clean chit?

Thirdly, how do you presume that 'in similar situation IA would have tortured Pakistani jawan'? Don't talk like a moron when you know shit about the Indian Army.

You need to grow up fast from your adolescent stage of life so you stop blathering.

You really are one stupid Indian. He was army men so naturarly enemy of Pakistan, no need to go in to details.

Our agencies just handed him over for humanity reasons, as i said there is big difference between you and us. And when Pakistani pigeon and camel can be considered isi agents and tortured then why do you think they will spare Pakistani army men?

You really are one stupid Indian. He was army men so naturarly enemy of Pakistan, no need to go in to details.

Our agencies just handed him over for humanity reasons, as i said there is big difference between you and us. And when Pakistani pigeon and camel can be considered isi agents and tortured then why do you think they will spare Pakistani army men?

It would be nice if you would f**k off and get off this thread. You aren't contributing anything worthwhile.

Thank you for doing your job and not causing an international incident.

Back
Top Bottom