What's new

Pakistani MP rescued by Indian army, praises efforts in food relief

Again stupid comparison ....... there were multiple threads created by Pakistanis to brag about saving the Indian soldier and you are saying none of them bragged about it .... nice joke .

Also in every other thread Pakistanis brag about saving some Indian sailors from pirates ...... Doesn't that look like bragging to you ??

As for torturing jawan ...... have some shame dude .... Arrested Pak soldier repatriated - Hindustan Times

Few PDF members bragging about mean nothing, while there is whole Indian campaign going on if this is the first time army is saving anyone in India.

Few PDF members bragging about mean nothing, while there is whole Indian campaign going on if this is the first time army is saving anyone in India.
In that case too, your media reported it, and that's how PDF members knew about it - not by watching the incident through a UAV feed.

In that case too, plenty of threads were opened by Pakistanis and plenty of bragging occured.

It's the same behaviour.

In that case too, your media reported it, and that's how PDF members knew about it - not by watching the incident through a UAV feed.

In that case too, plenty of threads were opened by Pakistanis and plenty of bragging occured.

It's the same behaviour.

There was no media campaign, please do not compare your self to us.

this is nothing new,this kind of operation by armed forces is almost always given prime coverage by media.

this is nothing new,this kind of operation by armed forces is almost always given prime coverage by media.

Every hour there is news report even if dog is saved in IoK, never seen such a coverage before.

Even she said that civil admin kahin nai nazar ari but fauj nay acha role play kiya hai...if they have to say such things in Pakistan...They feel like they choke to death!

The way you guys are highlighting it is as though Indians cant believe they need to rescue anyone :unsure:

a Pakistani delegation was rescued by the Indian Army in Kashmir.

It is the job of the host country no? Or is this exception to India only? Like when in other counties they first check your passport before they rescue you? :undecided:
Just a news came in on All India Radio News that 2 army men are confirmed dead. They were rescueing people again n again when flood water started entering Kashmir. They saved people in deep waters. On the 5th or 6th day they went in water again and never came back. Today they are found dead. When you try to look into your soul, do tell us what you see there. We will be eager to listen that. Their job finished the time just like civil administration, water reached to dangerous level. But they are still providing support and rescue people without any delay or hesitation. Our one heli went down in Uttarakhand rescue ops. They are different than civil administrators, that's why comman Kashmiris people from outside of Kashmir and foreigners are praising our military and NDRF teams continue. Thats the real morale booster for our military and country to fight this calamity. You will not get it becasue of your hate. Thank you.

You don't even get an insurance these days for Natural Calamities and you expect the host nation to assure them this?

Dude, the article explains the height of professionalism and dedication the Indian Army has for the people.
Mate yiu should also read this. news just came in of those two slodiers who were lost in mid stream while rescuing people.

Every hour there is news report even if dog is saved in IoK, never seen such a coverage before.
the uttarakhand flood last year was a bigger tragedy(i mean many more dead.. ) and it was covered extensively too.
24 hr media does it always.. and in this case its right thing to do.
A kid that fell into borewell in some village had 12 hour live coverage... that was a bit too much.

the uttarakhand flood last year was a bigger tragedy(i mean many more dead.. ) and it was covered extensively too.
24 hr media does it always.. and in this case its right thing to do.
A kid that fell into borewell in some village had 12 hour live coverage... that was a bit too much.

Never heard of uttarkahdn flood, so i doubt coverage was this extensive.

Just a news came in on All India Radio News that 2 army men are confirmed dead. They were rescueing people again n again when flood water started entering Kashmir. They saved people in deep waters. On the 5th or 6th day they went in water again and never came back. Today they are found dead. When you try to look into your soul, do tell us what you see there. We will be eager to listen that. Their job finished the time just like civil administration, water reached to dangerous level. But they are still providing support and rescue people without any delay or hesitation. Our one heli went down in Uttarakhand rescue ops. They are different than civil administrators, that's why comman Kashmiris people from outside of Kashmir and foreigners are praising our military and NDRF teams continue. Thats the real morale booster for our military and country to fight this calamity. You will not get it becasue of your hate. Thank you.

Mate yiu should also read this. news just came in of those two slodiers who were lost in mid stream while rescuing people.
RIP...

Like I said in 2 -3 posts before I have no problem cheering for Indian army and they are doing a good job not discriminating (which I doubt in a crisis anyone would...duty comes first over hatred) But I am sure blaming the news...it makes it sound like the army is going out of its way to save other people ....as though it is racist or something and look wow they saved Pakistanis?! Hence my question why the extra emphasis on nationality?

RIP...

Like I said in 2 -3 posts before I have no problem cheering for Indian army and they are doing a good job not discriminating (which I doubt in a crisis anyone would...duty comes first over hatred) But I am sure blaming the news...it makes it sound like the army is going out of its way to save other people ....as though it is racist or something and look wow they saved Pakistanis?! Hence my question why the extra emphasis on nationality?
Sorry that I understood you wrong. But need channels and Kashmiripeople are giving good marks to army is because of their services. I don't think there is any difference when it comes to rescuing by defence forces of any country for any natiobalities. And also it was because they are saving foreigners from many countries including Korea, Nepal and Pakistan. There were only three events of rescuing people from Pakistan on need channel. 1 your sports team, 1 group in which there was a political leader and one family from Pakistan as a tourist. So I don't think they gave media space to them anymore than what they are giving to comman Jammu people and Kashmiri people. I am myself following need channels since day one, so I know this. Thank you.

Just a news came in on All India Radio News that 2 army men are confirmed dead. They were rescueing people again n again when flood water started entering Kashmir. They saved people in deep waters. On the 5th or 6th day they went in water again and never came back. Today they are found dead.

:( RIP

Back
Top Bottom