What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Makes you want to watch the movie but i hate crowded cinemas so i am waiting for the crowds to lessen

Makes you want to watch the movie but i hate crowded cinemas so i am waiting for the crowds to lessen
Crowded cinemas mean more beauties in the crowd, think of it from that angle.kudos

Crowded cinemas mean more beauties in the crowd, think of it from that angle.kudos
0ebae902c4aaee04637e5e3633cb3f50.jpg

we will notice them best if any of them able to make it to the Bollywood.It is impossible to judge someone's beauty just by pictures

eh chowkri bari hoshyar chalak hai, just my kind of girl

she's straightforward about the statement of hamza ali abbasi... though she becomes a bit apologetic towards the end, it is people like her who should advise the path of the pakistani film industry.

she's straightforward about the statement of hamza ali abbasi... though she becomes a bit apologetic towards the end, it is people like her who should advise the path of the pakistani film industry.
She got the looks and the wits

This seems to be a great thread . My friend from Delhi knows a top model called Sadaf Hamid .Any pictures of her ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom