What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

most women look like this after a chikd whats so special about it?

Those two are actresses and it is becoming rare for actresses in most film industries to be voluptuous. The billion-dollar "health and wellness" industry and much of the fashion industry have managed to brainwash the media and film industries to present dieting and exercising size-zero and muscular women as "normal" and tells younger women to aspire to such shapes.

But it seems, in recent years, there has been a interesting turn of events in the Western fashion scene where "plus-size" models such as Ashley Graham ( google her ) have found acceptance. And then there was Kate Winslet. And also was that famous British woman chef ( I don't remember her name ) who was curvy and voluptuous.

@jamahir @Nilgiri This one from your side of Radcliffe line:flame:
@Zibago @Hell hound
Namita-Dubey-Biography-Wiki.jpg

Cute and innocent looking.

famous British woman chef

Nigella Lawson? Oh man i watched that stuff for the "plot" and "cooking" indeed...*drools*

You may also appreciate (while we are in that part of the world)....Carol Vorderman of the TV show countdown (she hosted/frequented some other TV shows too I believe)....oh man that derriere and feminine heft (she left few years back and got replaced by skinnier/slighter frame but still very nice "plot" Rachel Riley...esp early 2013 riley when she was just right on the padded plot level+hairdo+fashion)

Lord save and forgive me..... the sinful things I am thinking now...and I can't think straight on the stuff I should be doing now. Thanks buddy...ugh. Cold shower may be needed. :P

Nigella Lawson?

That's the one !!

Oh man i watched that stuff for the "plot" and "cooking" indeed...*drools*

As did I, sir. as did I. :agree:

You may also appreciate (while we are in that part of the world)....Carol Vorderman of the TV show countdown (she hosted/frequented some other TV shows too I believe)....oh man that derriere and feminine heft

Googled her, and I agree with you.

(she left few years back and got replaced by skinnier/slighter frame but still very nice "plot" Rachel Riley...esp early 2013 riley when she was just right on the padded plot level+hairdo+fashion)

Okay.

Lord save and forgive me..... the sinful things I am thinking now...and I can't think straight on the stuff I should be doing now. Thanks buddy...ugh. Cold shower may be needed. :P

:lol:

Hibba Aziz

18740719_1063443303756684_5942030160552939999_n.jpg

Reminds me a bit like some of the Bangladeshi models in that thread.

They should simply put some real flowers in their hair.

She looks mature.

Reminds me a bit like Shraddha Kapoor :

shraddha-kapoor-2.jpg

I must say. Pakistani female celebs are quite forward and bold when they get their photos taken outside of studiios.

Sara Shahid

10-1516294072.jpg

This year I predict pretty pastels that I have always loved to do. Also, loads of sequins which I love for the summer. Fun and flirty fringe and frill detailing will also be my favourite this year. My silhouettes will incorporate flowy kaftans, bold colours and solids which are also going to be part of my collection. What I don’t want to see is an overdose of prints, again.

Nickie Nina

2-1516294002.jpg

For this year we are working on both, very short and long, flowy silhouettes. We would like to see bright and colourful apparels this year. Classic shalwars should make a comeback and we definitely don’t want to see off-shoulders in 2018.

Tabassum Mughal

8-1516294059.jpg

This coming Spring, pinks and yellows will be strong along with soft shades like lavender and ice cream hues. Bold, checkered and geometric prints with a mash of florals and designs associated with various cultures will be infused as a single print. Clashing prints with bright colours will make a comeback for fashion gurus. A lot of transparent and sheer fabrics will be headlining in collections. Fabric manipulation with different cuts and fringing using different techniques will be in vogue, along with bold metal accessories to create a high fashion couture look. Along with experimenting with fusion cuts, we need to dive into brighter colour palettes. I probably wouldn’t want to see tulips shalwars and conversational prints as that’s overly done. Time to move forward! I would say yes to strong shoulders, fun sparkly pieces and sheer fabrics. On the other hand, a big no to peplum cuts and cold shoulder as they aren’t for every body shape and are very 2017!

Yasmin Zaman

7-1516294052.jpg

2018’s high street fashion will be inspired by the 70’s. We will see more sheer fabrics in the summer and denim and velvet in the cooler months. I’d like to see brighter hues and straighter silhouettes. No more grey and let’s please shelve the peplum. A bold accessory turns the glam quotient up on a casual outfit, so opt for more statement accessorising. Do away with organza ties and waist bands.

Natasha Kamal

3-1516294011.jpg

Once considered a fashion faux pas, the red and pink duo will be one of the trending combos this year, so do try it out! As much as we love them, chokers and off shoulder tops have had their run and now it’s time to let them go. I hope I don’t see mashed up prints or lacy frills! I would like to see crisp austere minimalism in bold colours. I predict an abundance of florals and soft pastel hues will be hitting the racks in the upcoming season.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom