What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

With all due respect when you see "horse face" I see a fine jawline,,,,not to mention good symmetry, good nose, lips, complexion etc;) but then it is all about opinion, mine in no more valid than yours and vice versa.Kudos fellow

Good on you fella. ;)

Its just I have seen better looking massis then her, I was just intrigued and thinking to myself , what's wrong with the young male of my country, have the standards dropped?

But hey, fully respect your opinion. :tup:

Good on you fella. ;)

Its just I have seen better looking massis then her, I was just intrigued and thinking to myself , what's wrong with the young male of my country, have the standards dropped?

But hey, fully respect your opinion. :tup:
Her popularity on social media etc would suggest that young folk over here would disagree with your assessment but then we all have a choice of who to view and who to ignore.Kudos fella :tup:

Her popularity on social media etc would suggest that young folk over here would disagree with your assessment but then we all have a choice of who to view and who to ignore.Kudos fella :tup:

Is she?

Well, I feel pity for young ones. I still believe we can put forth better faces then her to represent Pakistan.

Is she?

Well, I feel pity for young ones. I still believe we can put forth better faces then her to represent Pakistan.
Well she has never claimed to represent Pakistan in any competition yet I do agree the entertainment business should always be looking to upgrade.Kudos.

Well she has never claimed to represent Pakistan in any competition yet I do agree the entertainment business should always be looking to upgrade.Kudos.

You don't have to go into competition to represent Pakistan. Even a public figure can be in that role.

I just find it astonishing that men find her attractive when there are many females in Pakistan many times better then her.

You don't have to go into competition to represent Pakistan. Even a public figure can be in that role.
Unless she specifically claims to be some kind of ambassador/representative for the nation, I for one will absolve her of any responsibility of representing Pakistan.Kudos

02e0d77b168228c7f0ac4635c2c0cd64.jpg

sanam jung
0bb9dc7d0dc6bc4033bfa656e510dc54.jpg

Saira Rizwan winter collection
5ee90d71084b574481a04c4ae6eccb2e.jpg

e4b496f87533bd0d228cb7e4d6b4ce64.jpg

Ushna , sanam jhung are my pet peeves na acting na koi aur skills

Sanam ko dekhnay say meri ankhon may kaantay ughtay hain dont know how her husband tolerates her

“Her eyes shyly conversed with the dances happening at the festival. It was almost impossible for me to not to take her picture,” revealed Agha.

faces1.gif

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom