What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

One of my new favourites, Hire Sheikh :smitten::smitten:

23507695_514953745547032_17290529016381440_n.jpg

22794237_138150836832554_6603274542699773952_n.jpg

22710734_236526060213350_1943377928691646464_n.jpg

22794530_1835478896481105_4178538841503694848_n.jpg

Troll seems to have lost all taste for her, must admit her hanging out with a completely dumb and unsophisticated sleaze ball in Amir made me lose some respect for her.Kudos bro

He seems to be back with his wife faryal again now I used to like him but they've made a joke out of their marriage he is going on I'm a celebrity now and apparently maybe getting back in the ring.I wonder if it was all a publicity stunt by them.

He seems to be back with his wife faryal again now I used to like him but they've made a joke out of their marriage he is going on I'm a celebrity now and apparently maybe getting back in the ring.I wonder if it was all a publicity stunt by them.
No, he is a nice guy and the lady Faryal used him as ATM machine only and when he caught her with another boxer he decided to leave her but she started to beg again and posted about her second pregnancy news on social media, she is freak she spends millions on plastic surgery and look at her and her previous pictures she turned herself into a plastic doll (ugly) but he still accept her since she is pregnant with his second child.

You never know lol,,,imo I just think he acts before he thinks, he clearly is not a very smart individual nor blessed with any semblance of common sense and his boxing technique is terrible.Kudos bro

No, he is a nice guy and the lady Faryal used him as ATM machine only and when he caught her with another boxer he decided to leave her but she started to beg again and posted about her second pregnancy news on social media, she is freak she spends millions on plastic surgery and look at her and her previous pictures she turned herself into a plastic doll (ugly) but he still accept her since she is pregnant with his second child.

There is being nice and then there being stupid he is not some naive innocent person there is no gun to his head to force him to go back to her and i'm sure he can say no to her plastic surgery. He did not catch her with another boxer he himself has admitted the anthony joshua thing wa wrong and that he behaved silly on the other hand he himself has cheated multiple times before this fiasco while he was with her and she still stood by him.
They should both get their asses of social media instead dragging each other and their relationship through the mud like an online soap opera.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom