Pakistani Models And Actresses

@Zibago @jamahir @The Sandman @Nilgiri @Hell hound @friendly_troll96
Sonia Mishal
Sonia-Mishal-Actress-Model-225.jpg

Sonia-Mishal-Actress-Model-225-1039.jpg

Sonia20Mishal205-100-1447602556.jpg

sonia_mishal_375.jpeg

Latest-Photoshoot-of-Actress-Sonia-Mishal-21.jpg

Amna Ilyas has a very pretty face, although she has a darkish complexion, the symmetry of her face makes her look stunning even without make like this picture below

21436298_1647465851994734_2968234688331644928_n.jpg

Ainy Jaffri is pretty and looks like some of the Bangladeshi models posted by @Bilal9 and @BDforever .

On the right is Farhan Akhtar, the Bollywood director and actor. His film 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' had Meesha Shaffi.

She is pretty, but looks anorexic, especially in the second pic.

She should eat.

Well its sad, most men unfortunately don't like their women plump. I guess you're the exception as always. :-)

Unless women are shapely or at least too thin most guys (at least in the West) don't consider them attractive.

Well its sad, most men unfortunately don't like their women plump. I guess you're the exception as always. :-)
Unless women are shapely or at least too thin most guys (at least in the West) don't consider them attractive.

I think that the thinking of those men who like anorexic/thin women has been shaped by false feminists, the fashion industry and the trillion-dollar health and wellness industry.

My preference in conjunction with Western thought seems aligned with the Italian Renaissance[1] :
The quality of both a wife’s behavior and looks were thought to reflect her husband’s status. Beauty in Renaissance Italy meant a rounded body, including full hips and large breasts. Pale skin, strawberry blonde hair, and high foreheads were all thought of as the height of physical beauty.

Closer home, the Bhojpuri film industry has the women looking plump, as also some of the South Indian films.

---

[1] https://www.buzzfeed.com/eugeneyang...hout-history?utm_term=.bjpopDP2ZD#.xhXOo2gV72

I think that the thinking of those men who like anorexic/thin women has been shaped by false feminists,

Partly, but also other cultural theorists working in tandem under aegis of hollywood etc.

For me it depends from lady to lady, some women look better padded, some look better bit thinner etc.

Generally I prefer padded though when there is variance in one specimen :)

I felt kinda sickened when Eva Amurri (Susan Sarandon's daughter) was too thin in a cpl movies, knowing how naturally bouncy she has been before and since (thankfully).

Back
Top Bottom