What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Damn!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-03-00-00-53-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-03-00-00-53-1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 81
Every year I stumble upon this section, and everytime I am astounded at the astronomical levels of tharak shown here.

You all should go to a shoot and see for yourselves the effort it takes to get these women looking pretty.

Every year I stumble upon this section, and everytime I am astounded at the astronomical levels of tharak shown here.

You all should go to a shoot and see for yourselves the effort it takes to get these women looking pretty.

Oscar sir, if you take me to one as an apprentice, I promise to behave, keep my hands to myself, and in general not embarrass anyone.

Oscar sir, if you take me to one as an apprentice, I promise to behave, keep my hands to myself, and in general not embarrass anyone.
If I am in Pakistan, sure. Except I'll drop you there and leave. Because I have no wish to waste 20 hours of my day where half of it is spent in mismanagement, sweaty ordinary looking people throwing tantrums, bad food and aimless shouting and even more pathetic lies about timeframes.

If I am in Pakistan, sure. Except I'll drop you there and leave. Because I have no wish to waste 20 hours of my day where half of it is spent in mismanagement, sweaty ordinary looking people throwing tantrums, bad food and aimless shouting and even more pathetic lies about timeframes.

Oh, I thought US. :(

Do these girls actually eat food? I've heard they chain-smoke and do drugs all day. Keeps the hunger away.

Back
Top Bottom