What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Nisha_Butt_Fashion_pakistani_female_model_64_yhkzk_Pak101(dot)com.jpg
Too many butts these days :lol:
DAMN!! broo :smitten::smitten::smitten:

Our females = fair varying with olive skin, black hair, dark eyes .Pretty standard look for Pakistan.
Yahan wali apkey liye chai banaye gi wahan walo kay loye apko chai banani parhay gi baki ap samajhdar hain :D

Mahira is chinless with a very weak jawline, not really my type.Kudos
Seriously over-rated

She wasnt good looking in her youth but now she is hot
She has a touch of priyanka and sunita in her, though I have never found her hot, her features are too low caste like for my liking despite her being a Kiani.Kudos

Still can't beat Neelam Yousuf :smitten:

I was going to complain you didn't post a picture for the name (its rule number 1 here bhai...cmon!)...but I'll fix it for you :D

Arrey, how do you manage to pick one over the other? They are both so cute in their own way!

Neelam-Yousuf.jpg

It would have to come down to personality in the end of the day I suppose! (Is there any indication of that anywhere from the newscasting? - please provide evidence ;) :P )

I was going to complain you didn't post a picture for the name (its rule number 1 here bhai...cmon!)...but I'll fix it for you :D

Arrey, how do you manage to pick one over the other? They are both so cute in their own way!

Neelam-Yousuf.jpg

It would have to come down to personality in the end of the day I suppose! (Is there any indication of that anywhere from the newscasting? - please provide evidence ;) :P )
:lol: i know but i am a bit lazy today
^she's really cute bro the way she talks and says "Mein hoon Neelam Yousuf aur app dekh rhein hain ARY news" i just love that :lol: imo she's the most cutest news caster of Pakistani media and i guess @Zibago will agree with me here :agree: :lol:
btw her instagram :P
https://www.instagram.com/neelumusaf/?hl=en

Back
Top Bottom