What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Oh man....LOL...no I cannot wish it for my pal Hell hound...we all have outlier opinions on some wimmen we post here....but nothing merits punishment by "special friendship" with crazed whackos :P
:cheers:.
let me tell you guys a story once a friend of mine who is 6'2 ft tall wide body khan and a huge snooker fan .was arrested by the Lahore police in a Saturday night raid on the snooker club (because owner was not ready to pay the jaga tax to the police).they put every one in the club behind the bars for gambling :pleasantry:. he called us but as it was Saturday night so we couldn't get bail for him till Monday.the station was packed with the local nobody criminal and we thought he will be spending day here so its not a big deal but there was a law we were unaware of that if you are arrested in the gambling case and couldn't get bail then you can't spend more then one night in police station so they were transferred to kot lakhpat central jail first thing in Sunday morning .
guess what was the first thing that he and his group heard when they were passing through the halls of jail "ajj to naya ghost aya hay raat ko khob mazey hon gay:rofl:" that guy who was taller and stronger than most of the criminals there start shivering like crazy. after the police left and few guys tried to approach the new comers he picked up a chair and start swinging and screaming like crazy kay kisi nay hum main say kisi ko hath bhi lagaya to pora bazo tor dain gay hum. and when we were finally able to get him out on Monday that guy cried like a baby it was a shock for us all as we have never seen him cry.

Last edited:
:cheers:.
let me tell you guys a story once a friend of mine who is 6'2 ft tall wide body khan and a huge snooker fan .was arrested by the Lahore police in a Saturday night raid on the snooker club (because owner was not ready to pay the jaga tax to the police).they put every one in the club behind the bars for gambling :pleasantry:. he called us but as it was Saturday night so we couldn't get bail for him till Monday.that station was packed with the local nobody criminal but there was a law we were unaware of that if you are arrested in the gambling case and couldn't get bail then you can't spend more then one night in police station so they were transferred to kot lakhpat central jail first thing in Sunday morning .
you know what was the first thing that he and his group heard when they were passing through the halls of jail "ajj to naya ghost aya hay raat ko khob mazey hon gay:rofl:" that guy who was taller and stronger than most of the criminals their start shivering like crazy and after the police left and few guys tried to approach the new comer he picked up a chair and start swinging and screaming like crazy kay kisi nay hum main say kisi ko hath bhi lagaya to pora bazo tor dain hum. and when we were finally able to get him out on Monday that guy cried like a baby that was a shock for us all as we have never seen him cry.

Haha...you can be very big and strong....but real toughness comes with experience and is quite rare :P. No one really knows how tough they are till they are put into a situation...and then you will find mostly (even if you are tough) that its something quite different to what you expected.

In the proving grounds of world war 2 eastern front, it was mental toughness (how much you could take and remain firm and be able to do worse in return) that ultimately helped your chances of survival compared to strength, agility, physique, intelligence, luck etc...on both sides.

Its also why in many cases, Vietnamese were underestimated by US war planners because of their size and what they thought would be their battle strength....not realising these were resilient, battle hardened folks....much tougher than average G.I.

But I sure did chuckle at your story :D

Too much :blah:
Mariyan NafeeS
15876637_1082155291896055_5044603453255450624_n.jpg

Neha Maneka
16789164_404298586569397_1406853611962499072_n.jpg

Nayab Faiza
16585479_485966748240475_155944309693087744_n.jpg

Huma Adil
Huma-200x300.jpg

Ayesa Omar
Ayesha-Omar-e1486972906296-200x300.jpg

Numra Waqas
Numra-Waqas-1-200x300.jpg

Nayab Faiza
16585479_485966748240475_155944309693087744_n.jpg

Alizeh Gabol
16788674_1414627005277028_8439079526494896128_n.jpg

@Nilgiri oh i almost forgot to mention sheikho hates it when anyone post any thing other than pics on his thread:D
meri aik hi masomana guzarish hay kay jin makasid kay liye ye dagha takhleek kiya gaya hay tamam hazrat un makasid ko mad e nazar rakh kar hi is daghay mein shirkat karein takey tamam nazreen is sey istefada hasil karein :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

meri aik hi masomana guzarish hay kay jin makasid kay liye ye dagha takhleek kiya gaya hay tamam hazrat un makasid ko mad e nazar rakh kar hi is daghay mein shirkat karein takey tamam nazreen is sey istefada hasil karein :D
bohat hi naik khuwahishat hain app ki is dhagey ko lay kay.or meri dua hay kay yeah dhaga jald hi rasa ban jaye jo hum sab ko ek dosrey say bandhey rakhey :yes4:

Back
Top Bottom