What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Only on condition you fix me up with abbotabad shezadi nausheen if that fails then Hannah, and if you fail their then I am coming for Laila all guns blazing hhehehehehheeeee (taking no prisoners) Will get @Sarge to fix me up with a kitted out type-56 , going to declare war on you Zibago you bloody tharki,,,,, @Hell hound @The Sandman you dudes stay out of the way, you are good guys.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: yaar i will deal with it in my way;)

Me is thinking one not enough. throw hannah into the eqaution, life just like algebra, has to be balanced out.:p:
Arey hamarey pas bhi AR-15 walo chiriya moujood hay :D

Phir ho jaye gi damadam mast qalandar :D

We will apply limit and turn your equation into a zero :D

I have @Moonlight watching my back, she is a expert sniper ,,,,,,Beware @Hell hound beware

@Hell hound you know Django is my most favorite person on PDF. Don't you dare.....I repeat don't you dare take any punga with Django. :sniper: :sniper: :guns:

Zibago you bloody tharki , think you are some kind of HERO, mess with me and make no mistake about it, you will become a ZERO:sniper:

I got your back bro. :sniper:

us say makhi nahi mari jati us nay hum pay attack karna hay:woot::rofl:

Never underestimate an innocent person. And a sister. When it comes to support her brother she doesn't mind killing people. :mad::mad:

Jams all the time:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Zibago you bloody tharki , think you are some kind of HERO, mess with me and make no mistake about it, you will become a ZERO:sniper:
Arey ham Umrika sey mangwa rahey hain pura round khatam karkey hi rukey gi :D

Ap tension na lain mein apki moan boli behen Laila ka acha khayal rakhoan ga :D

@Hell hound you know Django is my most favorite person on PDF. Don't you dare.....I repeat don't you dare take any punga with Django. :sniper: :sniper: :guns:

I got your back bro. :sniper:

Never underestimate an innocent person. And a sister. When it comes to support her brother she doesn't mind killing people. :mad::mad:
That is the spirit kid, truly am proud of you.Kudos:cheers::yahoo::dance3:

Umrika wali semi-automatic hai yaar, pulo maat, hamari type 56 FULLY AUTOMATIC hai heheheheeee

Karty hon main call trump ko. Main American bhi hon zara level main. Acha

chalo phir miltay hain shadi waley din:guns:

To Kia? Altaf bhai ko bhula lo ge??? Main darty warty kisi se Nahi.

*in Musharraf voice* :D

Back
Top Bottom