What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

infested Kerrigan
SC2_Heart_of_the_Swarm_cover.jpg

Armeena Khan
14680697_871177866317812_5525881742327435778_n.jpg

Armeena to star in a British Film The Achilles Protocol Alongside #ChristopherFaith. Here is the official first look poster of the film
Her role is AI gone rogue

@The Sandman @Moonlight @django

You require more Vespene gas!

Did you know in brood war you can get all three races if you select dark archeon and hypnitise drones and scv,s

Protoss and zerg units dont go insde the barracks though :D
The creep of zerg is kind of annoying you cant build non zerg stuff there but protoss and terrans make a powerful combo you take protoss observer with you and clear space for ghosts to launch nuke attacks its fun plus the combition of a swarm attack by carriers and battle cruisers is super fun to watch i actually like broodwar more than wol

Did you know in brood war you can get all three races if you select dark archeon and hypnitise drones and scv,s

Of course. I did this in many games against my best friend for fun :P

All kinds of experiments we did in the moneyhack maps (fastest map ever series)

There was so many other game creations in starcraft universe on battle net that people made with all kinds of themes, both solo and teamwork. I even played a trivia version lol for 2 days straight (no sleep lol) while waiting for my exam results in university before holidays started. I miss those carefree days.

Protoss and zerg units dont go insde the barracks though :D

You mean bunker ;)

The creep of zerg is kind of annoying you cant build non zerg stuff there but protoss and terrans make a powerful combo you take protoss observer with you and clear space for ghosts to launch nuke attacks its fun plus the combition of a swarm attack by carriers and battle cruisers is super fun to watch i actually like broodwar more than wol

I learned the hard way long time ago that when its carrier on carrier battle you cannot just use the normal attack area command, otherwise the interceptors will target the other sides interceptors. You have to physically click the enemy carriers lol.

Broodwar made terran quite OP for long time with the medic marine rush. But the pro gosu players showed how to deal with those and also blizzard eventually balanced it quite well overall. A great addictive game.

Do you play any other blizzard games like warcraft, hearthstone, diablo etc?

Of course. I did this in many games against my best friend for fun :P

All kinds of experiments we did in the moneyhack maps (fastest map ever series)

There was so many other game creations in starcraft universe on battle net that people made with all kinds of themes, both solo and teamwork. I even played a trivia version lol for 2 days straight (no sleep lol) while waiting for my exam results in university before holidays started. I miss those carefree days.

You mean bunker ;)

I learned the hard way long time ago that when its carrier on carrier battle you cannot just use the normal attack area command, otherwise the interceptors will target the other sides interceptors. You have to physically click the enemy carriers lol.

Broodwar made terran quite OP for long time with the medic marine rush. But the pro gosu players showed how to deal with those and also blizzard eventually balanced it quite well overall. A great addictive game.

Do you play any other blizzard games like warcraft, hearthstone, diablo etc?
Never played online but i did play at my buddy,s place on his other pc via lan he he had four pc,s on the line we also had a buddy who would remove the extension wire when he would get his *** smacked by siege tanks

Ah how time flies :D

Oh yes bunkers barracks were used to train marines,ghosts,medics and fire bats

carrier on carrier battles it took me three days to figure why does it take so long to kill the other carrier :D

The zergling rush was the hardest thing to manage particularly as a protoss

My buddy always targetted my pylons and had this bad habit of stealth killing my probes and leaving after killing them that was so annoying i had to send defence parties with my probes

And btw its easier to take down a carrier as a terran than as a protoss or zerg in broodwar

Yeah used to play warcraft in gaming zones when i was in HS but mostly in gaming zones i prefered nfs and cod

------=--
Armeena Khan is a HALO fan :D
Asim Jabar
This reminds me of infested Kerrigan from starcraft one of my fav video game characters
Edited · Like · 1 · Edit · Just now
Armeena Rana Khan
I love cortana.
Unlike · 1 · Report · 24 minutes ago
Asim Jabar
you too.blue w(°o°)w

@The Sandman @Moonlight @django

The zergling rush was the hardest thing to manage particularly as a protoss

Gotta choose the right map so you have a chokepoint etc and then block with zealots....and maybe cannon if you want to invest that way.

Terrans had it a lot easier, can just build supply depots and stick a few marines behind them. Was very effective in broodwar with marine stimpack and healing by medics.

Thats the thing with Protoss, they are very high quality units so you cannot throw them away, you lose a large engagement and its GG most of the time. Whereas zerg can just make wave after wave of armies.

I still remember punishing one protoss player so badly that he insta-quited. He had a large army of archons ready to tear up my whole base....and I managed to EMP with my last surviving science vessel and they got killed by just a few shots from my last siege tank behind a building and the last desperate line of marines since archons are like 99% shield or something crazy like that.

It was a long drawn out game, I think on lost temple map. Resources all expended pretty much etc. In fact he killed a whole bunch of my armies with psionic storms....thats how he got so many archons (from those templar he used for those).

Playing as protoss it was real fun to use shuttle/reaver combo on worker lines and defensive emplacements. Had so much fun with those, and great test of micromanagement hehe.

Pro Korean players were too sick tho, getting those actions per minute into 400+ and having dedicated TV channels and such lol.

Anyway lets get this topic back to fashion. Too much derailment hehe.

hey @django Zara Sheikh is still single :D
14718649_878258448942028_7023685706015425177_n.jpg

Gotta choose the right map so you have a chokepoint etc and then block with zealots....and maybe cannon if you want to invest that way.

Terrans had it a lot easier, can just build supply depots and stick a few marines behind them. Was very effective in broodwar with marine stimpack and healing by medics.

Thats the thing with Protoss, they are very high quality units so you cannot throw them away, you lose a large engagement and its GG most of the time. Whereas zerg can just make wave after wave of armies.

I still remember punishing one protoss player so badly that he insta-quited. He had a large army of archons ready to tear up my whole base....and I managed to EMP with my last surviving science vessel and they got killed by just a few shots from my last siege tank behind a building and the last desperate line of marines since archons are like 99% shield or something crazy like that.

It was a long drawn out game, I think on lost temple map. Resources all expended pretty much etc. In fact he killed a whole bunch of my armies with psionic storms....thats how he got so many archons (from those templar he used for those).

Playing as protoss it was real fun to use shuttle/reaver combo on worker lines and defensive emplacements. Had so much fun with those, and great test of micromanagement hehe.

Pro Korean players were too sick tho, getting those actions per minute into 400+ and having dedicated TV channels and such lol.

Anyway lets get this topic back to fashion. Too much derailment hehe.
Archeons are not a good defence unit they have a big weakness which you rightly exploited anywho too much alien talk time to get back to planet Earth :D

Sohai Ali Abro
14479817_10154217004823127_385183966964616526_n.jpg

@The Sandman @django

Back
Top Bottom