ArjumandRaheemPHOTOCOURTESYANASTASIAPR-1367422501-923-640x480_0.jpg

arjumand-rahim3.jpg

arjumandrahim.jpg

arjumand-raheem.jpg

Arjumand-Rahim-4.jpg

arjumand-rahim5.jpg

16.jpg

923156-520962861272134-893944511-n.jpg

whats is with the obsession over the Hocane sisters ? I mean they're decent looking and all but they seem overrated.From what I've seen Marwa seems a bit up herself though Urwa seems nice.

Maya Ali > any Hocane sister

So im not the only one who has that opinion on the Hocane sisters lol. Without make up they would be very average looking and tbh even with make up nothing wow. Maya Ali on the other hand is a natural beauty.

Just look at her in a drama :woot:
maxresdefault.jpg

and i think this time i will tag @Moonlight too want to see her reaction on this :D :lol:

Before a rishta guys must ask that girl to wash her face and takes her make up off before saying yes.

Pro advice: Please don't hashtag RishtaMe with seeing a girl's Instagram picture or photoshoots. :D

360 degree angle se rotate Kia hai in second picture. :D and in drama she looks like a girl from a goan who will keep staring at you and give you those weird looks for wearing jeans. :D

@django @The Sandman what do you guys think of Saniya Samshad?

Last edited:
Before a rishta guys must ask that girl to wash her face and takes her make up off before saying yes.
She's beautiful even without makeup :frown::sick::confused:
Pro advice: Please don't hashtag RishtaMe with seeing a girl's Instagram picture or photoshoots. :D
That's what paindoo's do jinhon ne pehli dafa koi larki dekhi hoti hai:rofl: pls do fraandship with me
360 degree angle se rotate Kia hai in second picture. :D and in drama she looks like a girl from a goan who will keep staring at you and give you those weird looks for wearing jeans. :D
That is SO true :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom