What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

yeah I know those pics must be near a decade old by now I have them on standby for these tharki threads I got a big collection bro :devil:
Vintage thark :enjoy:

yeah I know those pics must be near a decade old by now I have them on standby for these tharki threads I got a big collection bro :devil:
Follow their instagram accounts for more recent snaps

Rabia Butt at Namal fundraising event
13392695_263405470716669_1299643304_n.jpg
sapphire-travels-to-south-africa-for-their-lawn-eid-edition-2016-1464266298-6744.jpg
13327356_1000395723401401_6987358170119159789_n.jpg

Vintage thark :enjoy:

Vintage for sure - i posted these same tooba pics like 7 years ago this thread is nice nostalgia for a perv like me the pakistani fashion thread was also originally called pakistani actresses/models too but one of the lame-o mods couldn't handle it and changed it to pakistani "fashion" .
This reminds me good old days 2010-2011 the golden age of the tharki squad activity it became the 3rd most popular thread on the whole forum hehe good times.Our beloved thread was even deleted but then re-instated later by popular demand lol :D
Im glad theres a bit of a renaissance on here.

Vintage for sure - i posted these same tooba pics like 7 years ago this thread is nice nostalgia for a perv like me the pakistani fashion thread was also originally called pakistani actresses/models too but one of the lame-o mods couldn't handle it and changed it to pakistani "fashion" .
This reminds me good old days 2010-2011 the golden age of the tharki squad activity it became the 3rd most popular thread on the whole forum hehe good times.Our beloved thread was even deleted but then re-instated later by popular demand lol :D
Im glad theres a bit of a renaissance on here.
At the time of its prime my thread was the most active thread for weeks its just that i decreased my contribution :D

The thark was always there i just ressurected it :D
Even Zarvan made a thread on na mehram khwateen
@django @The Sandman

Rabia Butt at Namal fundraising event
13392695_263405470716669_1299643304_n.jpg
sapphire-travels-to-south-africa-for-their-lawn-eid-edition-2016-1464266298-6744.jpg
13327356_1000395723401401_6987358170119159789_n.jpg

I do follow quite a few of them but don't really keep active tabs on them but i'm glad to see pakistanis getting more of a social media presence

At the time of its prime my thread was the most active thread for weeks its just that i decreased my contribution :D

The thark was always there i just ressurected it :D
Even Zarvan made a thread on na mehram khwateen
@django @The Sandman

zarvan ?? i was away from this forum for a long time till I became active again recently but I think i remember that guy as being the resident taliban sympathizer I guess things change :lol:

I do follow quite a few of them but don't really keep active tabs on them but i'm glad to see pakistanis getting more of a social media presence

zarvan ?? i was away from this forum for a long time till I became active again recently but I think i remember that guy as being the resident taliban sympathizer I guess things change :lol:
Yep now just like in other countries companies and celebs try to increase their following through social media

dekhte-sab-hai-par-batata-koi-nahi-hai-thumb.jpg

Haha bro stay away from this thread :D 30 days you guys can do it. :D yes yes you guys can. :lol:
Despite friendly troll and jamahir,s best attempts i kept it halal last year :D
You can search my post from ramzan last year :P

Haha bro stay away from this thread :D 30 days you guys can do it. :D yes yes you guys can. :lol:
I did it last year you can do it too

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom