What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

I like Urwa :ashamed:
You like cocaine? :bad:
think again?
Urwa-Hocane-caught-drunk-600x750.jpg

:astagh::astagh::astagh::astagh:

Imagine Someday I am write letters to your mothers or perhaps wives and let them know about this thread. So much fun. :D

*evil laugh*

@django @The Sandman @Zibago
Plz let me know what you think of the pics I uploaded on the previous page where i tagged you.

@django Dj babu aap bhi apna excuse de den so I can reply you all in one shot. :p
What excuse, I am a natural born tharki, it is my bread n butter. what more can i say, i am guilty as charged:p:;)

Mera to pehle din hii account hack hogya tha :angel::angel::angel:

Hain na? Masoomiyat to sath born hoi thi? :D

Ye mera account nahi merey dost ney mera phone use kiya tha

Aap ka to paka screenshots save Karun gi. Or send Karun gi. I would love seeing sheikh Shaib making apologizes. :D

Plz let me know what you think of the pics I uploaded on the previous page where i tagged you.

That Indian actress? (Sorry I couldn't reply earlier). I find her completely average looking. For a moment I thought she's Mona Lisa......that Pakistani actress. Who puts on 50kg make up.

What excuse, I am a natural born tharki, it is my bread n butter. what more can i say, i am guilty as charged:p:;)

Then I'm not gonna tell your maa but wife. Then wait and watch to see my brothers on roads and begging for opening the door. :D lol

That Indian actress? (Sorry I couldn't reply earlier). I find her completely average looking. For a moment I thought she's Mona Lisa......that Pakistani actress. Who puts on 50kg make up.
:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

Then I'm not gonna tell your maa but wife. Then wait and watch to see my brothers on roads and begging for opening the door. :D lol
My devices have been hacked by RAW, what more can I say, they are a treacherous bunch.

Aap ka to paka screenshots save Karun gi. Or send Karun gi. I would love seeing sheikh Shaib making apologizes. :D

Hum Aisay Pak Baaz Kahan Hain K Roz-e-Hashr
Daaman Nichorr Dain Tou Farishtay Wuzoo Karein :D

Ammi 3 g ka zamana hay kisi ka bhonda mazak hay apko to pata hay mujhay is tarah ki chezain nahi pasand :P

Her name? Oh she's another favorite?

Op hai na. :D zaida desrve karta saza. :D

HAHAHA. Shkuria. :D

Right? And you guys think a lady would believe this all. You all would be in serious trouble. Haha soch ke bhi Hasi a rahi. :D
Parul Yadav:smitten::smitten: and @The Sandman agrees with me on her ,she a beauty

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom