What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Kiya matbal come on people do crazy stuff in parties Mawra said stupid things Urwa knows what to and not to say in public

Have you ever watch any interview of Farhan? I did and even my Maa said "Kitna decent bacha hai" & later on seeing him with her actually did ruin the image of him. Not just for me but many of other people I know. Not just about what to say in public, but how you carry yourself. :)
I was fine with her until she joined Marwa her sister in being so indecent.

btw this is nice scene, a parody of gul panra

below is full version :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnnbJH2f4OA

i didn't realize until now that it was saba qamar... i think it was because she looks thin in the vid as well as that head jewellery and of course me not watching the vid more than twice.

she makes fun of gul panra's way of speaking. :D

from hannahs perspective her sister was on the left.

okay, abhi mujhe flash hua.

Have you ever watch any interview of Farhan? I did and even my Maa said "Kitna decent bacha hai" & later on seeing him with her actually did ruin the image of him. Not just for me but many of other people I know. Not just about what to say in public, but how you carry yourself. :)
I was fine with her until she joined Marwa her sister in being so indecent.
Kiya karein ham sharif bachoan ko naughties he pasand atey hain :D

Indecent seriously many others have done far worse

The jacket looks cool because a cool handsome alpha male like shaan shaid is wearing it, trust me if mr bean was wearing it, you would have hardly given it a look.

yes, shaah shahid looks dashing in it but i think i would have given it a thorough look on mr. bean too as i am good at spotting actually stylish clothing. :-)

the jacket would go well with my light-blue patterned cravat or my newly stitched dark maroon cravat or my soon to be delivered off-white patterned cravat.

And yes that is magroor laila

you didn't understand what i said.

i knew that was laila ali and what i meant was this laila is not... oh, leave it. :D

---

look, @Nilgiri is back, and @waz is on his sight-seeing rounds too. :D

Kiya karein ham sharif bachoan ko naughties he pasand atey hain :D

Indecent seriously many others have done far worse

Sharif? Wo to Nawaz bhi h. :what:

And that doesn't justify your case sheikh sahib. If one go the 'lowest' and that doesn't mean you have the privilege to go 'low' just low.

yes, shaah shahid looks dashing in it but i think i would have given it a thorough look on mr. bean too as i am good at spotting actually stylish clothing. :-)

the jacket would go well with my light-blue patterned cravat or my newly stitched dark maroon cravat or my soon to be delivered off-white patterned cravat.

you didn't understand what i said.

i knew that was laila ali and what i meant was this laila is not... oh, leave it. :D

---

look, @Nilgiri is back, and @waz is on his sight-seeing rounds too. :D
@waz bhai is here on um surveillance duty thats it :D

No not SRK the long face. :p

he's quite a humble man really and i dare say, the wittiest of all film actors in the subcontinent.

though he must take up progressive politics now, he would just be walking more steps on the path he created via his statement.

and i must say he's among the most stylish men in india, something he developed in these later years.

Sharif? Wo to Nawaz bhi h. :what:

And that doesn't justify your case sheikh sahib. If one go the 'lowest' and that doesn't mean you have the privilege to go 'low' just low.
All right no more sugar coating its common everybody does she got caught thats why everyone went ballistic even leer o murshad did stuff you know is haram :D

he's quite a humble man really and i dare say, the wittiest of all film actors in the subcontinent.

though he must take up progressive politics now, he would just be walking more steps on the path he created via his statement.

and i must say he's among the most stylish men in india, something he developed in these later years.
In Bollywood i like Amir Khan cuz of Lagaan and Tarey zameen par :D

In Bollywood i like Amir Khan cuz of Lagaan and Tarey zameen par :D

watch 'rang de basanti' about revolutionary youth... you will be fired up, i will say safely.

and he has produced a satire film, 'peepli live', about the farmer suicides and this was before these events became well-known.

and about bhai, you don't like 'bajrangi bhaijaan'?? i didn't watch it in the cinema but watched the last half-hour or so on tv in december i think and was moved to tears.

it was actually recommended to me by @Squashh ... foolishly, i didn't take her recommendation and go to the cinema.

Suneeta Marshal
12976377_765542110250089_1356138565_n.jpg

12950304_1669875976610580_424305907_n.jpg
12599545_921447401301620_1798323437_n.jpg

@jamahir @django :D

watch 'rang de basanti' about revolutionary youth... you will be fired up, i will say safely.

and he has produced a satire film, 'peepli live', about the farmer suicides and this was before these events became well-known.

and about bhai, you don't like 'bajrangi bhaijaan'?? i didn't watch it in the cinema but watched the last half-hour or so on tv in december i think and was moved to tears.

it was actually recommended to me by @Squashh ... foolishly, i didn't take her recommendation and go to the cinema.
Ah peepli live reminds me of

All right no more sugar coating its common everybody does she got caught thats why everyone went ballistic even leer o murshad did stuff you know is haram :D

Peer o murshid ko beech main aise la rahe Jaise. :D shhhhhhh

She got caught? She wasn't doing this all inside the door but in a club, apparently.

Sorry No comments. I don't follow Bollywood. I just know the name of few famous actors. And that is it.
I didn't even know who is hrithik roshan. And I had to look it up. :p

Back
Top Bottom