What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

video based on conceptual art...so u did make addict remark...very sad...:(
Yes i did made that remark last year when i was sharing Rachel Viccaji,s pic last year i just didnt like the video the song was nice though
To me the perfect music video is
Sajni

Yes i did made that remark last year when i was sharing Rachel Viccaji,s pic last year i just didnt like the video the song was nice though
To me the perfect music video is
Sajni
So u spread lies over likings or disliking....very bad...Afsoos...

So u spread lies over likings or disliking....very bad...Afsoos...
No i didnot i said it looks like it was maxe by a drug addict not that it was actually made by a drug addict
Like yaar lagta hay kisi chawal nay banaye hay doesnot mean i actually said ye chawal nay banaye hay

Just like once i said ye bachi lagti hay na.academy ki topper

i like this shot of her - her face looks healthy and she looks prettier than her other shots.

that song is the strangest song i have seen... zibago had posted it once and he called it "made by a drug addict".

though the dress is nice it looks tailored for thin females.

i like this shot of her - her face looks healthy and she looks prettier than her other shots.

that song is the strangest song i have seen... zibago had posted it once and he called it "made by a drug addict".

though the dress is nice it looks tailored for thin females.
I said it looked like it was made by drug addicts in the same way you say when you are annoyed or not pleased with something

@Zibago
u made that statement ?.... @jamahir it is totally wrong Farhad Hamayoun is famous and nice singer check this...

he is a nice singer indeed... the second song has him sounding in rajasthani folk mode and i liked the clarinet part... the first song is very nice ( what does "nimmi nimmi chaldi hawa" mean?? slow-flowing air?? )... i liked the minimalism of the house and i like the cuff-links he wears... also the tabla reminds me of a song i can't remember at the moment... the song is well-sung and well-produced - i wish i could understand the rest of the lyrics... the entire wordings remind of ayushman khurana's "mitti di khusboo" :

Mitti Di Khusboo (ENGLISH&GREEK SUBS) Ayushman Khurana - YouTube

No i didnot i said it looks like it was maxe by a drug addict not that it was actually made by a drug addict
Like yaar lagta hay kisi chawal nay banaye hay doesnot mean i actually said ye chawal nay banaye hay

yes sorry, i should have made that distinction.

but still is the strangest song i have seen, though @OverLoad is right in saying it is conceptual art.

i feel farhad humayun should have chosen greek mythology or something like that to portray his concept... i think my objection has to do with the disco setting.

Last edited:
@OverLoad @Zibago @jamahir @DesertFox97
amna babar
IMG_7619.jpg

11007664_792574030798002_1643733604_n.jpg

348435,xcitefun-amna-babar-latest-shoot-3.jpg

sana-safinaz-lawn-collection-2014-with-amna-babar-04.jpg

1396108841-4789.jpg

Back
Top Bottom