What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

surely cybil is a taller than mehwish... look at the photo again, she is taller than sanam saeed ( who supposedly is 5 foot 7 ) :

1-e1442901629787.jpg
Another source says cybil is 5 foot 9

Nah the Norks dont agree with him either:

those look more like a volleyball group... surely kim jong-un's former girl group member wife, the lovely ri sol-ju, is not that tall... in this photo she is the same height as her husband who must be 5 foot 6 or 5 foot 7 :

article-2247276-166956B2000005DC-392_634x792.jpg

I've always kinda fantasized having a taller female have her way with me... like 6 feet or taller :P

ahem.

@jamahir must surely realise that Namitha is also quite tall :D

namitha is 6 foot, i think... the tallest heroine in india.

even sonakshi is tall.

I dont know about you but above a certain limit women start to look masculine so yeah the ideal height for me is between 5-0 to 5-6
Of course their is a limit, but it is all relative, my limit 5-8 , because I feel (subjective of course) a women should not be as tall as her partner.

Nah the Norks dont agree with him either:

Those ladies are hot, they were on CNN quite sexy to say the least.

:rofl:

despite my "disadvantageous" average-for-indians height i am quite the alpha male, you know... generally in leadership positions. :D

and i am happy with my height... it has neither prevented me from being a leader nor has it made me become lost in a crowd nor does it prevent me from being noticed on second and third glances from the ladies. :D
Their are exceptions of course, non more so than Bonoparte, but the general trend is the taller the better.kudos

See? Tall does not automatically mean too skinny/lanky. If they are padded right they are just a scaled version of perfection right?:D

yeah, it's all subjective... human physicality aesthetics is subjective... no single-size-fits-all, though chubbiness is for the good.

@django will perhaps disagree. :D

yeah, it's all subjective... human physicality aesthetics is subjective... no single-size-fits-all, though chubbiness is for the good.

@django will perhaps disagree. :D

When he finds something skinny that you like and you find something chubby that he likes....I will check to see if there's a pig flying outside :D

As it stands, I like lots of things on both sides of the divide ;)

Tall fatties dont you mean hairless yetties :D

Hey why bring yetis into this? What have they done to you :P

When he finds something skinny that you like and you find something chubby that he likes....I will check to see if there's a pig flying outside :D

i have declared my admiration for sohai ali abro and cybil chaudhry above, and they are not chubby... it is time for him to meet at the negotiation table. :D

edit : i also like shraddha kapoor.

i have declared my admiration for sohai ali abro and cybil chaudhry above, and they are not chubby... it is time for him to meet at the negotiation table. :D

edit : i also like shraddha kapoor.
Sohai used to be very fat thank god she slimmed down

Cybil is the face of many slimming products :D

Famous models and actresses and their heights
Sohai Ali Abro
5 foot 4
Sohai_Ali_Abro_Fashion_Model.jpg

Ayesha Khan
5 foot 4
Ayesha-Khan-2.jpg

Juggan Kazim
5 foot 4
juggan-kazim-dresses-in-morning-show-11-5.jpg

Mehwish Hayat
5 foot 8
Mehwish_Hayat_Profile.jpg

Sabeeka Imam
5 foot 7
coverstory_4.jpg

Ayan Ali
5 foot 9
Ayyan-Ali-Meet-The-Most-Beautiful-Pakistani-Fashion-Model15-600x597.jpg

Suneeta Marshal

5 foot 8
11371215_1690767201152899_2010585942_n.jpg

great effort, @Zibago.

nice pictures selection for sohai and suneeta.

though doesn't hannah butt look taller than 5 foot 4?? or is that simply because of her dressing and her thin-ness?? and is the height of ayyan accurate?? her pictures always show her towering above the policemen and policewomen.

also, you should have included cybil chaudhry, mahira khan and gul panra.

Back
Top Bottom