@django @MaarKhoor @jamahir

Lagao dam mitao gham
tumblr_m7bcy8eFxJ1rva0q5o1_1280.jpg

Can you do this?
a.jpg

Sheesha ohhhh this is a new maniac for youngsters in Pakistan

i just love desi auratein !!

raseeli bai. :D

well, if alcohol must exist it must be drunk only by the ladies... for men there is tea. :agree:
Are you kidding me actresses like her were the reason for the downfall of our film industry

Sheesha bars were like the place in Islamabad to get ze digits from la chicas too bad they banned sheesha bars in Pakistan

you can switch to bookshops... ze digits can be obtained there too. :azn:

i really enjoyed making rings from sandal wood,date and pista flavoured sheeshas

:o:

And i seriously disagree on smoking women not looking attractive watching them puff out a big one in slo mo is like the hottest thing eva :flame:

really??

Each to his own

that is right.

though i must claim superiority of my girl-next-door, down-to-earth and generally desi choices rather than the artificially glamorous, made-up, size-zero choices of many. :D

I say, some of his choices I hardly find appealing ,what do you think of helly shah (I doubt you have heard of her) I personally have zero attraction towards her.

do let me know what you think yaar?
I am just curious, is it me who just does not find her appealing at all, or do others share my sentiments.kudos.

how can you not like those luscious lips, that doll face, that luscious/rounded waist, that vivacious attitude, that lovely smile??

dsc_6835_1429785097.jpg

CKiBb9qUcAA0NhZ.jpg

wYat8hWh.jpg

Helly-Shah-and-Varun-Kapoor-5.jpg

Helly%2BShah%2Bas%2Bswara%2Bin%2Bswaragini%2B7.jpg

she is such a wife material... she suits me. :enjoy:

and as i have said, she resembles the object of my obsession, though helly i have even in her first serial "gulaal".

helly has the "traditional indian face" that one finds in the heroines in the south indian film industry.

and then i will include two more examples of the kind of ladies i like - amanda seyfried and sanjana galrani...

latest

Amanda-Seyfried-24.jpg

sanjjanaa_archana_galrani_hot_pics_09.jpg

amanda is the most beautiful actress in hollywood and she looks a bit like aishwarya rai... amanda is quite funny, confident and down-to-earth in interviews and in this one[1] she speaks against the thin/size-zero cultural imposition in hollywood.

amanda also reminds me of my object of obsession.

-----

[1] Amanda Seyfried on Her Boobs - YouTube

Last edited:
:lol: nahi g sain to har wakt tunn hotay hain hum maskeen shareef banday hain numanay say. Sheesha is another disaster irrespective of age.
Sheesha aint that harmfull it got no tobacco

:lol: nahi g sain to har wakt tunn hotay hain hum maskeen shareef banday hain numanay say. Sheesha is another disaster irrespective of age.
Sheesha aint that harmfull it got no tobacco

Are you kidding me actresses like her were the reason for the downfall of our film industry

wasn't it more the stories in those films - largely violent revenge dramas set in punjabi rural landscape and promoting a crass culture?? :)

@jamahir talking about luscious and vivacious , what do you think of this lady, I believe you will appreciate her look, I too find her quite attractive. mia sara
odC9LfF.png

1fc64f544a6d7d6a36be3f2993b0cbc0.jpg

@jamahir talking about luscious and vivacious , what do you think of this lady, I believe you will appreciate her look, I too find her quite attractive. mia sara
odC9LfF.png

1fc64f544a6d7d6a36be3f2993b0cbc0.jpg

she's nice... luscious lips and gentle smile.

in the first picture, she looks a bit like maria sharapova.

you can switch to bookshops... ze digits can be obtained there too. :azn:

:o:

really??

that is right.

though i must claim superiority of my girl-next-door, down-to-earth and generally desi choices rather than the artificially glamorous, made-up, size-zero choices of many. :D

how can you not like those luscious lips, that doll face, that luscious/rounded waist, that vivacious attitude, that lovely smile??

wYat8hWh.jpg

Helly-Shah-and-Varun-Kapoor-5.jpg

Helly%2BShah%2Bas%2Bswara%2Bin%2Bswaragini%2B7.jpg

she is such a wife material... she suits me. :enjoy:

and as i have said, she resembles the object of my obsession, though helly i have even in her first serial "gulaal".

helly has the "traditional indian face" that one finds in the heroines in the south indian film industry.

and then i will include two more examples of the kind of ladies i like - amanda seyfried and sanjana galrani...

latest

Amanda-Seyfried-24.jpg

sanjjanaa_archana_galrani_hot_pics_09.jpg

amanda is the most beautiful actress in hollywood and she looks a bit like aishwarya rai... amanda is quite funny, confident and down-to-earth in interviews and in this one[1] she speaks against the thin/size-zero cultural imposition in hollywood.

amanda also reminds me of my object of obsession.

-----

[1] Amanda Seyfried on Her Boobs - YouTube
Women dont actually visit book stores for THAT purpose but they do in shesha bars
Helly is cute :smitten:
hpse_normal__2312171400_Helly%20Shah%20at%20Gr8%20ITA%20Awards%20in%20Mumbai%20on%206th%20Sept%202015%20(196)_55ed56520f0d3.JPG

njiN7oVH.jpg

wasn't it more the stories in those films - largely violent revenge dramas set in punjabi rural landscape and promoting a crass culture?? :)
That too was a reason but slimmer actresses in bollywood were a bigger reason :D

Women dont actually visit book stores for THAT purpose but they do in shesha bars

well, once a lovely lady with a nice nasally-husky voice did dore-daalna on me in a bookshop and then once i got speaking to her ( it was all going nice ) i spoiled it partially by recommending "the butlerian jihad" by way of introducing her to science fiction ( :lol: ) and i failed by not writing my ze digits on the book nor even taking hers, and most shamefully, not offering her a cup of tea at the nearby cafe/tea-house despite we talking nicely and bashfully and going through the book-racks for about 15 minutes... i regret this to this day. :(

though meeting in bookshops may not happen all the time but there is a good chance.

are these sheesha bars within cafes/tea-houses within a smoking section or are they dedicated places that also serve tea for those not wanting to imbibe smoke??

Helly is cute :smitten:
hpse_normal__2312171400_Helly%20Shah%20at%20Gr8%20ITA%20Awards%20in%20Mumbai%20on%206th%20Sept%202015%20(196)_55ed56520f0d3.JPG

njiN7oVH.jpg

i agree, she is a cutie... actually, quite a hottie.

That too was a reason but slimmer actresses in bollywood were a bigger reason :D

hmm... i had watched on vcd a umer sharif comedy stage drama in 2009 or perhaps earlier in which he makes a comment about some pakistani actresses so plump they destroy fields on which they dance and then he desires to watch the slimmer kareena kapoor... i found his "joke" tasteless.

Last edited:
well, once a lovely lady with a nice nasally-husky voice did dore-daalna on me in a bookshop and then once i got speaking to her ( it was all going nice ) i spoiled it partially by recommending "the butlerian jihad" by way of introducing her to science fiction ( :lol: ) and i failed by not writing my ze digits on the book nor even taking hers, and most shamefully, not offering her a cup of tea at the nearby cafe/tea-house despite we talking nicely and bashfully and going through the book-racks for about 15 minutes... i regret this to this day. :(

though meeting in bookshops may not happen all the time but there is a good chance.

are these sheesha bars within cafes/tea-houses within a smoking section or are they dedicated places that also serve tea for those not wanting to imbibe smoke??

i agree, she is a cutie... actually, quite a hottie.

hmm... i had watched on vcd a umer sharif comedy stage drama in 2009 or perhaps earlier in which he makes a comment about some pakistani actresses so plump they destroy fields on which they dance and then he desires to watch the slimmer kareena kapoor... i found his "joke" tasteless.
Ze heroines of ze past
saima4.jpg
Resham-2.jpg
1280x720-76B.jpg

Ze heroines now
Ayesha-Omar.jpg
272083,xcitefun-ayesha-khan-00.jpg

Mehwish_Hayat_Profile.jpg

One very noticeabpe difference

Back
Top Bottom