What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

@Zibago
It is Atiqa Odho
atiqaodap12.jpg

@django masair tusaan tay pata ey kon ey :D

i love gul panra... i watched the "farah morning show" interview of gul panra and even farah was under the spell of gul panra... i also watched a pakistan national day special recording in which she attended... one senior actor was flirting with her.

Who was the actor bhai

Who was the actor bhai

don't remember his name... it was the "defense day special" on the "sanam baloch show"... below is the vid... he is the most talkative one...

Gul Panra in Morning Show with Sanam Baloch 6 September 2015 Defense Day Special - Video Dailymotion

This is the clip

she didn't say anything so shocking... she was just being naughty/coquettish/girly... just that lot of india and pakistan are not used to ladies being real on tv.

nice smile.

@~HaMzAaD~
That rule doesnot apply to others :D

i agree with @hamzaad ... ab keh bhi dein, what this mysterious line means.

don't remember his name... it was the "defense day special" on the "sanam baloch show"... below is the vid... he is the most talkative one...

Gul Panra in Morning Show with Sanam Baloch 6 September 2015 Defense Day Special - Video Dailymotion

she didn't say anything so shocking... she was just being naughty/coquettish/girly... just that lot of india and pakistan are not used to ladies being real on tv.

nice smile.

i agree with @hamzaad ... ab keh bhi dein, what this mysterious line means.
Nothing she said was naughty its just that the videos uploader is also an admin of a right fb page with the aim of removing vulgarity from tv (like thats our biggest problem right now)

A fashion show in Multan
Comments

Thorughbreed Horse. :smitten:
I can kick million pretty girls for one horse. :)
Log gori kay pechay bhagtay hain aap ghori kay peechay bhag rahay hain :P

Pretty soon @Zibago Laila will replace Nausheen as my fave, great pics yaar,
After two entries in Sunday mags we might see her in a tv ad pretty soon

True. I too find these garments unwearable...I wonder whom they target? Of course, no one will go on streets wearing these
Shows like that are just to show off their creative skills and all but they look really weird and funny sometimes like that one occasion whree they made a built muscular man wear netty tights(there is a proper word for them but i forgot what it was) and a sherwani that looked mega ghey

Nothing she said was naughty its just that the videos uploader is also an admin of a right fb page with the aim of removing vulgarity from tv (like thats our biggest problem right now)

A fashion show in Multan
Comments

Log gori kay pechay bhagtay hain aap ghori kay peechay bhag rahay hain :P

After two entries in Sunday mags we might see her in a tv ad pretty soon
Wafadar cheez hei. :)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Asian Women In 2015

Definitely, it is already tough to compete either in terms of beauty or talent inside each country for its entertainment industry. What if the competition gets on to the regional level? Surely, it is going to be an even tougher and more exciting comparison of who the most attractive and most beautiful women are in Asia. Indeed, Korea, China, and India are some of the big countries in Asia with very big entertainment industry which their fame has gone beyond the border. As so, many people expect that there will be still many women from those countries to be crowned as among the prettiest women in this 2015. Nothing is clearer than go and check it. We have the list for you down here.

10.Marian Rivera

10.-Marian-Rivera.jpg

One of the Asian women with amazing beauty you will firstly see is Marian Rivera. Though born in Madrid, Spain, Marian Rivera is a Filipino actress and model. In addition to her incredible talent in the two fields, her beautiful face and body shape are also what many people have recognized and are what people excite most about her. Best known for her presence in “Maryma” and “Temptation of Wife”, Marian Rivera has also been included in the list of the FHM’s most sexiest women twice in 2008 and 2013. Her beauty is just terrific, and there is not a reason why she should not be in our list of the most attractive women in Asia 2015.

9. Ha Nui Lee

9.-Ha-Nui-Lee.jpg

As well attractively beautiful, another seat falls into the hand of Han Hui Lee who is a well-known Korean musician and access. It is not surprising at all that she comes from Korea since Korea is best known to have so many beautiful women and handsome men. Born in 1983, Ha Nui Lee has also been represented her country to join the Miss Universe 2007, and proudly, she came back with the third prize winner. And, that is simply because she is stunningly beautiful.

8.Fan Bingbing
8.-Fan-Bingbing.jpg

Being one of the top celebrities in China, Fan Bingbing is widely known as having the very amazing beautiful face. This with her talent in acting and singing have brought her to be the name everyone knows. Another fact about her achievement in her career is that she has always appeared as one of the Forbes China 100 list since 2013 until this 2015. While the earlier film she has acted in that has brought her a great fame is “My Fair Princess”, and she then has appeared in many huge successful films such as the “Cell Phone” which has won many awards including the “Hundred Flowers Award”.

7. Liu Yifei

7.-Liu-Yifei.jpg

Also from China, the next stunningly beautiful Asian woman is Liu Yifei. Liu Yifei is widely known as the Chinese actress who has an extremely attractive face with very lovely smile. Born in 1987, Liu Yifei is also very talented in singing and modelling in addition to her acting career. Because of her parents’ divorce, after the age of 10, Liu Yifei has been raised only by her mother, and they had moved to live in New York since then. However, Liu Yifei is so passionate in the career she has been doing, and it was in 2002 that she returned from New York to start pursuing this career in China.

Back
Top Bottom