What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Come on man, her beauty is dependent on all those cosmetics and lighting, in real she is not even attractive. To me she looks an average girl.

View attachment 279148

Recent-Pictures-Of-Model-Ayyan-Ali006.jpeg
She is looking great in these pics also.

Are you sure that the spelling of chaudhvin that you have selected is appropriate?
chaudahavin ka chaand ho, ya aaftaab ho
jo bhi ho tum, khuda ki qasam, laajavaab ho

You must know Sir this Song is technically wrong chaudahavin ka chaand = full moon and aaftaab is also = full moon
mean tum chaand ho, ya chaand ho :p:

@Joe Shearer
Sir iss thread per ajj tak kisi ko positive ratting nahien mili i think my above finding ke liye aik mili chahiye :partay:

btw guys @MaarKhoor @jamahir @Zibago do you guys know the name of the model in this video, she is bloody gorgeous and the song aint to bad either

sorry, wasn't able to find her name though the song production seems to be from "hunterz", a british-indian musician[1].

but i must say, the male model is better looking than her. :lol:

and the original song is from the film "josh" and the song has aishwarya - there is of course no equating with the female model in the remix.

---

[1] Hunterz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you sure that the spelling of chaudhvin that you have selected is appropriate?

:lol:

but i am sure he exactly meant that.

I know, and I've always wondered. Perhaps it's best to leave it to poetic license. Lovely song, though; if only Guru Dutt movies were not always so full of self-pity, buckets full of it.

You must know Sir this Song is technically wrong chaudahavin ka chaand = full moon and aaftaab is also = full moon

@Joe Shearer
Sir iss thread per ajj tak kisi ko positive ratting nahien mili i think my above finding ke liye aik mili chahiye :partay:

@Joe Shearer

sorry, wasn't able to find her name though the song production seems to be from "hunterz", a british-indian musician[1].

but i must say, the male model is better looking than her. :lol:

and the original song is from the film "josh" and the song has aishwarya - there is of course no equating with the female model in the remix.

---

[1] Hunterz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol:

but i am sure he exactly meant that.
The model looks exactly like my cousin, a real ladies man.

Back
Top Bottom