What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Esha Rekhi
10885289_615273931932317_5186759876050593834_n.jpg

1T6fZ5eX.jpeg

8.jpg

4.jpg

280943.jpg

esha is pretty and vivacious... she looks nice with the nose stud.

the song is very nice too... and esha and the chap make a good couple.

one bit of the song's tune reminded me of the song "akhiyon ko rehne de" from the film "bobby" - ( ankhiyon ko rehne de - YouTube ).

the first two photos in your list remind me of some bangladeshi ladies in bilal's thread.

Last edited:
A bunch of vulgar whores !
Well that escelated quickly

this photo reminds me of shirley setia, of india origin living in canada i think... she has become famous on youtube for her beautiful singing that complements her prettiness...

WTiYa6bC.jpg

shirley-01-full.jpg

Bollywood-1200.jpg

this is one of her cover songs - "manmarziyan" from the film "lootera" ( Manmarziyan - Lootera (Shilpa Rao) | Cover by Shirley Setia - YouTube ).

i love her expressions !!
My god she is a stunner the personification of desi beauty :smitten:

it is getting tiring to be on pdf, especially when dealing with most indian and turk members... one can explain something in repetition only so many times after which it begins to seem unpleasant.

in the one year and five months of my membership, the religio-nationalist indian members have remained religio-nationalist and some other members of other nationalities too haven't changed their position, and these are the ones who flood the forum with ridiculous posts and spoil threads.

marvellous !!

that high hairstyle reminded of this bangladeshi lady...

1230016_400832886687646_1124962704_n.jpg

she is neither nadia jutt ( the file name ) nor a multani... she is the indian actress tamannah bhatia.

53e28a0c08f8b7cd258b5f09

i like mahira's personality... vivacious and natural ( from what i saw in her "tuc the lighter side of life" chat show ).
Another one leaving after dopp :(

Battery 1 % gotta go

A bunch of vulgar whores !

yousafzai mian, have some tea and calm down.

you don't like this thread then don't come here.

it was waz or oscar who told a previous fatwa distributor that if he ( fd ) had met these ladies and told them on their face he would have had to listen to a earful.

if these ladies want to pose it is their wish.

Mind your lanuage, we are not Talibans and we are not living in caves.
@Hyperion @Zibago

:tup:

Mujhy is thread ki alrets q ni mil rhi??

sometimes i too don't get alerts for other threads too.

maybe if there are too many threads in which a member has participated then the forum system is not able to deliver alerts.

you can go here ( https://defence.pk/watched/threads/all ), select those threads you think are old discussions ( and so can be removed from your alerts list ) and go to the "with selected" menu at the bottom of the page, select "stop watching threads" and click the "go" button".

Back
Top Bottom