What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Rehn day chacha I was talking about "Vaneeza Ahmed" she has a striking resemblance with "Jessica Biel"
Pakistani-Model-Vaneeza-Ahmed.jpg

http://*****************/images/news/va274dec2007.jpg

vaneeza%20ahmed13e.jpg

Rachel Gill
Ahsan-Hussain-High-Fashion-Line-2013-2014-Rachel-Gill-2.jpg

Mehwish Hayat
Mehwish-Hayat-Pictures-Gallery.jpg

Mahnoor Baloch
1174592_558834817505373_272451633_n.jpg

Soha Ali Abro

sohai-ali-abro.jpg

Suneeta Marshal
sunita-marshall12_0.jpg

@Horus, @rockstar08, @WAJsal, @Junaid B, @Pomegranate, @Color_Less_Sky, @Zarvan, @xyxmt, @SipahSalar, @Bratva, @Stealth, @Rashid Mahmood,
@syedali73, @Leader, @DESERT FIGHTER, @Jazzbot, @Spring Onion, @chauvunist,
@Pakistan Shaheen, @karakoram, @syedali73, @rockstar08, @haviZsultan, @Gufi @Muhammad Omar, @graphican, @Gazi, @Donatello, @Hyperion, @Pak_Sher, @Sage,

Oh and mods threads like that have been posted in the past so don't close it
My Pic is No 2 . Soha Ali Abro...Oh my god she is an Angel.. If pakis gonna invade India, let them give guns in these beauties hands, we'll all go down in one day and will even feel so blessed to go down in front of them.. No bloodshed, no killings, no nukes..India and Pakistan will become one in no time..
PS : # "Pakistani's weapons of Mass destruction"

My Pic is No 2 . Soha Ali Abro...Oh my god she is an Angel.. If pakis gonna invade India, let them give guns in these beauties hands, we'll all go down in one day and will even feel so blessed to go down in front of them.. No bloodshed, no killings, no nukes..India and Pakistan will become one in no time..
PS : # "Pakistani's weapons of Mass destruction"
Nah we will nuke you end of story

@jamahir kiya hua bhai ajkal baray khamosh huay hain?

it is getting tiring to be on pdf, especially when dealing with most indian and turk members... one can explain something in repetition only so many times after which it begins to seem unpleasant.

in the one year and five months of my membership, the religio-nationalist indian members have remained religio-nationalist and some other members of other nationalities too haven't changed their position, and these are the ones who flood the forum with ridiculous posts and spoil threads.

watsap pakgirl

CJZVsJLVEAAEY0L.jpg

marvellous !!

that high hairstyle reminded of this bangladeshi lady...

1230016_400832886687646_1124962704_n.jpg

she is neither nadia jutt ( the file name ) nor a multani... she is the indian actress tamannah bhatia.

@MaarKhoor @jamahir a really smart billi i,ll say

53e28a0c08f8b7cd258b5f09

i like mahira's personality... vivacious and natural ( from what i saw in her "tuc the lighter side of life" chat show ).

Back
Top Bottom