What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Pindi gal Ayan with Isloo boy Asim :angel:
Pindi isloo bhen bhai :bunny::chilli::big_boss:

Where is this beauty Ayesha Gilani from? :wub:
Kerala India .... :D:rofl:

@Nilgiri
misspak_040510-1.jpg

well all these beautifull women aside i once asked one of my japanese freinds what sort of woman would u prefer to spend u r life with leaving personality aside what physical attributes would u look for his answer like japanese was very technical he said i would prefer a woman who has beautifull eyes and a voice that u fall in love with ,i asked him why these of all other he said " well rest of her will get old and wrinkly with time but her eyes and voice will remain the same "
jugan kazim has the worst voice of all phatta hua speaker so to speak

well all these beautifull women aside i once asked one of my japanese freinds what sort of woman would u prefer to spend u r life with leaving personality aside what physical attributes would u look for his answer like japanese was very technical he said i would prefer a woman who has beautifull eyes and a voice that u fall in love with ,i asked him why these of all other he said " well rest of her will get old and wrinkly with time but her eyes and voice will remain the same "
jugan kazim has the worst voice of all phatta hua speaker so to speak

More than even that, it is her heart and soul that matters regarding one you finally settle down with. ;) But the eyes are windows to the soul and voice the expression of the heart.....so your friend is quite correct.

Their is a slight similarity however Iqra is way better in my opinion

i disagree... ekta is prettier and she is a good actress. :devil:

In Pakistan and I should imagine in india this sharp featured, fine straightnosed, olive skinned look is most definitely appreciated and seen as exotic especially in India I should imagine where the round faced, darker complexion, flatter noses are far more common. But at the end of the day it is our own personal tastes and beauty lies in the eye of the beholder ( go ask beauty from "Beauty and the beast") lol, or just ask some of the 6ft blonde girls in london who seem to have a craze about african guys. kudos friend.

many females from some indian communities - maratha, tamil brahmin, himachali, have those very sharp and light features so it is not so exotic but it depends on the overall look to be called beautiful and like you say - beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :)

Yeh tu shadeed ziadti hai....aisay nahin kehtay bhai.....theek hai maslay masail hotay hain likin apne tu seedha ussay Indians jaisa keh diya.....itna ghussa kiyoon bhai?

why the hate??

ekta kaul is kashmiri... doesn't pakistan establishment claim kashmir?? :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom