What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Where are the semi naked pics and vulgar discussions that king guy is obsessed with me i tag mods here they have no issues and most of the pics here are picked up from pakistan fashion thread
Just a little example
two pages back
Aditi-Rao-Hydari.jpg

Where are the semi naked pics and vulgar discussions that king guy is obsessed with me i tag mods here they have no issues and most of the pics here are picked up from pakistan fashion thread

Instruction is general,for everyone.

regards

So you are going through the pages being the morality police. I bet you are enjoying it secretly.....yet putting on a face of "standards". :D

No one is asking you to look at this thread if it is that offensive to you.

I am answerable for the things i post if you have issues report and let mods handle everything
Already did by the way you all like that type of stuff i can post lot of stuff from your side also and fine examples of discussions. Anyways i posted the stuff just for example when you said you people did't posted anything vulgar. Kindly allow me if you like i can post from your contribution also.

you started this thread you should keep it civilized.

Zibago said:
I am more interested in what is on the bench

i was focusing on the quality of the photograph which took the pic of this very nice person. It shows the conditions in which our country is.

And that was also a "sign" to remind that many others photos are potoshoped. Without photoshop and make-up, all models are like other people. No more beautifull...

i was focusing on the quality of the photograph which took the pic of this very nice person. It shows the conditions in which our country is.

And that was also a "sign" to remind that many others photos are potoshoped. Without photoshop and make-up, all models are like other people. No more beautifull...
Spoiler she is Indian :D

Back
Top Bottom