What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

where in quran did she find that obscene burqa?? so many south asians are simply bereft of thinking capacity... is it the air?? is it the waters??

what a shame, what a tragedy... all these brainwashed types are parasites with nothing to contribute to humanity.

and why do all these naye musalmaans have to use "alhamdullillah" so often?? i find it funny but this female's continuous use of it made me angry... in my town and generally in india, i find it used by all these newly bearded fools.

where in quran did she find that obscene burqa?? so many south asians are simply bereft of thinking capacity... is it the air?? is it the waters??

what a shame, what a tragedy... all these brainwashed types are parasites with nothing to contribute to humanity.

and why do all these naye musalmaans have to use "alhamdullillah" so often?? i find it funny but this female's continuous use of it made me angry... in my town and generally in india, i find it used by all these newly bearded fools.
People like her feel that they waisted their lives doing haram stuff so going full mulah is the only way to regain equilibrium

People like her feel that they waisted their lives doing haram stuff so going full mulah is the only way to regain equilibrium

these naye musalmaans are like the hippies of the west who come to india to "find peace", join some sadhu's ashram, smoke ganja, do yoga and wear ugly bright orange clothes and bandannas... that was most prevalent from the 60's to the 90's, not so much now, though the westerners have been replaced by israelis... the naye musalmaans are also like the neo-hindu software engineers and mba's in india who support modi and the sangh parivar and have started observing forgotten hindu traditions like "dhanteras".

confused people these all.

Is Sara Chaudhry permanently in Burqa mode now? :(

I think she would look quite lovely if she dressed modestly but not go overboard and look like a slab of stone.

I feel the pain @jamahir :P

Is Sara Chaudhry permanently in Burqa mode now? :(

south asia doesn't yet have reeducation camps or government awareness programs... so, unless she looks at progressive muslim individuals or groups or societies and says tauba, she is a permanent head-case.

I feel the pain @jamahir :P

thanks... she looked a temptress in these two pics...
Sara_Chaudhry_Gallery.jpg

17446,xcitefun-sara-8.jpg

Quran and Sunnah have clear orders for women to cover their face your denial and delusions won't change it and won't stop Muslim women from covering their face. Finally AlHamulillah is said to thank ALLAH which every Muslim does and will keep doing it

Hannah another hottie, is she related to Nisha.

Quran and Sunnah have clear orders for women to cover their face your denial and delusions won't change it and won't stop Muslim women from covering their face. Finally AlHamulillah is said to thank ALLAH which every Muslim does and will keep doing it
I think what he meant was the burqa is not compulsory.

Back
Top Bottom