What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Good thing ny finance doesn't talk much .. :lol: very calm etc..

Just yesterday I saw a woman shouting and her husband trying to "pacify" her near chaklala scheme III.. BC .. Marriages can either make or screw a mans life.
Lucky you my fiance already has passwords of my fb,twitter and gmail accounts :(

Yeah Coz she doesn't trust kids ..:lol:

No
Pun intended

1426.gif

Na ker yaar mene b diya tha but baad mien change ker liya, i have 300 + friends now only 8 family members.
You too blue?

seems hijabi fashion has increased in malaysia since mahathir mohamad stopped being prime minister... his daughter, marina, had some years ago spoken about increasing reactionary tendencies.

she has a kind of calm, elegant, old-fashioned, classic beauty, like amanda seyfried...

Looks weird ..

the tendency of iranian ladies to overdo makeup and take up surgeries.

and hopefully your bride will calm your language. :enjoy:

Eva Green is Pakistani? :o:

Or has this thread now officially become a free for all?:p: (I approve hehe...esp Eva Green :) tag me anytime @Ifrit ).

check my posting of ileana d'cruz some ten pages or so back.

seems hijabi fashion has increased in malaysia since mahathir mohamad stopped being prime minister... his daughter, marina, had some years ago spoken about increasing reactionary tendencies.

she has a kind of calm, elegant, old-fashioned, classic beauty, like amanda seyfried...

check my posting of ileana d'cruz some ten pages or so back.

That's kinda impossible .. :D

Looks weird ..

Well tbh I'm not fan of watching girls too much. But I've seen some avatars of Iranian ladies on some social sites like facebook and some of Iranian social sites that if you see them you will kill yourselves!!! However I never save or share them. Iranian girls usually use much make up but they're exotic beautiful.

Lady Saba Tajik:

HM-2013828292997535851409325022.8419.jpg

1423578799180365.jpg

1389395500879905.jpeg

Iranian_Angelina_Jolie_2.jpg

1375526817334356.jpg

toptoop.irصبا%20تاجیک.jpg

Pictures of Afsaneh Pakroo:

بازیگران - بازیگر زن - افسانه پاکرو

Last edited:
Well tbh I'm not fan of watching girls too much.

yeah, yeah, we all say that. :D

But I've seen some avatars of Iranian ladies on some social sites like facebook and some of Iranian social sites that if you see them you will kill yourselves!!!

too much beauty or too much make-up?? :D

Lady Saba Tajik:
1423578799180365.jpg

what is she doing?? :o:

from that link, i found narges mohamadi, a beauty type i prefer - chubby... :D

narges-mohammadi.jpg

narges_mohamadi_92.jpg

Unfortunately in the pictures that we see from Iranian ladies on internet they carry much make up but in facebook and other social sites they have few make up.

ah... then you can either post those social site pics here or tag us in the "this paradise iran" thread... i suppose posting here would be better... this thread needs to go to 200 pages.

I don't like her.

why not??

Back
Top Bottom