What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Some beautiful News casters from Pakistan
hqdefault.jpg

that reminds me... more than a month ago, when i didn't have my face distorted by a temporary medical condition, i was in a shopping mall and must have been looking particularly dashing and gentlemanly... walking by, i looked to my left at some breads/chocolates/buns being wheeled past and then i looked to my right... there was a pretty young lady with darkened eyes looking more or less admiringly at me.

One of the most beautiful woman,I came across:
Dr.Afia Siqqui

aafia-siddiqui-on-trial-in-new-york.jpg

Insaan badshakal insan k saath reh skta hai,badsakahal amaal k saath nahi.
Afia was beautiful,gold medalist,religious and amazing most person I have ever saw.
Just because,she was abducted and tormented by Pakistan and US,doesn't deny this fact that she was beautiful,by soul,by character and as a person.

Regards

@Jf Thunder , ^^^ another admirer of afia.

that reminds me... more than a month ago, when i didn't have my face distorted by a temporary medical condition, i was in a shopping mall and must have been looking particularly dashing and gentlemanly... walking by, i looked to my left at some breads/chocolates/buns being wheeled past and then i looked to my right... there was a pretty young lady with darkened eyes looking more or less admiringly at me.
I trust you did the gentlemanly thing and reciprocated .kudos brother

I trust you did the gentlemanly thing and reciprocated .kudos brother

i did and stared back for some seconds into those dark eyes as i walked past.

but shame on me to not have turned back and continued with smiles in my eyes and on lips.

oh, well... next time.

johnny, johnny... yes, papa??

eating sugar?? no, papa.

telling lies??

@jamahir. CID karna chor dei kameenay.. :D

i was under impression that you are quite old guy. Infact may be you r younger than me. congrats for Shaadi Khana Abadi and welcome to the club of married tharkizzz:enjoy: @Imran Khan
I'm 25 bruv!:)

And shadi is khanakharabi :D

i did and stared back for some seconds into those dark eyes as i walked past.

but shame on me to not have turned back and continued with smiles in my eyes and on lips.

oh, well... next time.

johnny, johnny... yes, papa??

eating sugar?? no, papa.

telling lies??

Ha Ha Ha

Tu marwai ga yaar... :)

Yeah Quetta weddings wheshi hawai firing from klashenkofs @DESERT FIGHTER :guns:
Man .. Quetta say dosray province jsnay k liye 5,6 flights book kareani paray gi..:)

Back
Top Bottom