What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

@fakhre mirpur @jamahir @Ifrit
Nice beauty momal shiekh
Momal_Sheikh_Photo_Gallery.jpg

Momal_Sheikh_Pakistani_Actress_58_sgynn_Pak101dotcom.jpg

947572-momal-1440924750-317-640x480.jpg

Pakistani-Actress-Momal-Sheik-Photoshoot-2014-2015-Pakistani-Model-Momal-Sheik-biography-celebritiesphotoshoot.com-blogspot.com-2B2.jpg

Pakistani_Actress_Momal_Sheikh_33_ifxgf_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

Momal_Sheikh_Pakistani_Actress_57_ggmac_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

model_and_actress_momal_sheikh.jpg

2342_Momal_Sheikh_Photo.jpg

song was too noisy, chaotic and fast-motion for my taste... those fast cuts make me dizzy... also, those freeze-frame shots seem so cliched.

in my opinion, charu needs to eat lot of food, especially chocolate, for some months... aur phir woh nikhar jayengi, savar jayengi.

uff, inki saadgi. :smitten:

song was too noisy, chaotic and fast-motion for my taste... those fast cuts make me dizzy... also, those freeze-frame shots seem so cliched.

in my opinion, charu needs to eat lot of food, especially chocolate, for some months... aur phir woh nikhar jayengi, savar jayengi.

uff, inki saadgi. :smitten:
Are you 76?
I still cant see anything so i googled her name and meow charu is :flame:

Are you 76?

hardly, but i like calmer and non-chaotic songs.

shayad main umar se pehle umar waala hogaya...

or maybe i just have classic taste and you have, umm, not so classic. :enjoy:

I still cant see anything

i too couldn't see the images first but found two things - (a). for some, i could paste their url's in another window and let them load slowly, (b). maybe later i could also click on the reply link of those posts by ifrit and see the images appear in the edit box.

so i googled her name and meow charu is :flame:

i did that now... that "seductive" photo-shoot seems number one on google search.

hardly, but i like calmer and non-chaotic songs.

shayad main umar se pehle umar waala hogaya...

or maybe i just have classic taste and you have, umm, not so classic. :enjoy:

i too couldn't see the images first but found two things - (a). for some, i could paste their url's in another window and let them load slowly, (b). maybe later i could also click on the reply link of those posts by ifrit and see the images appear in the edit box.

i did that now... that "seductive" photo-shoot seems number one on google search.
I like all types of music from folk raags like keysariya balam to modern raps
Jawaan buzarg?

She looks just amazing in her sari shoots

Jawaan buzarg?

that's me. :D

nice music and singing.

A movie on a drunk poet

seems interesting.

Yeh tum logun nay kahan chopa kar rakhi hui hai? Never seen her before. Subhan Allah

elli is from sweden who came to india in 2012... though she worked in a hindi film in 2013, it was her participation that year in "bigg boss" that made her well-known and she became the favorite of salman khan.

it was elli's sweet and gentle personality really that stood out in contrast to the perception of fights and controversies that were/are expected of bigg boss.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom