What's new

Pakistani Mirage fighter jet

Seems to be CG .. don't think it could fly this SLOW .. plus the scale wrt to the soldiers is also confusing ..

Seems to be CG .. don't think it could fly this SLOW .. plus the scale wrt to the soldiers is also confusing ..
dont know anything about delta wings?

they are great for lift generating at low speed because of wing surface area

And because there are no any flaps on delta wings but they can only enhance lift by giving them positive angle of incidence also at the time of landing their landing angle of attack is normally higher than any other airplane

To maintain good lift to weight ratio

Higher the angle of attack / incidence, the greater the lift.

Last edited:
I guess videos like this should not be posted,, this should be confidential to our adversaries,,, MODs please see this,,, furthermore, it doesn't appear like video has been slowed,,, it is the minimum speed post stall and yes delta configuration plus low altitude is the key, dense air along with high surface area of delta wing nofiguration could be the key ... I don't think same could be easy with F16 and JF17 Thunder ....

I guess low flying
its not a CGI. Its actually a ammature video.

Plus French also do the same with their Mirage 2000s

in plain ground environment is not a issue at all,,, the more important stuff is to do this in a hilly area to avoid radars which requires continuous maneuvering which should be the actual target ...

It's called slow-mo video, people. Sheesh..

India_Mirage2000_4.jpg

video is slowed down... slow motion...
soldiers are filming from hill top thats y it looks confusing...

Give us this plane... it is of no use for IAF... It will crash if it flys low by IAF pilot...

Back
Top Bottom