What's new

Pakistani Minorities Seeking Asylum Abroad

Again, who gave you the right to decide who is a muslim and who is not? That decision rests solely with allah. What if tomorrow some other idiot jumps up and starts calling YOU a non-muslim. Will you leave Pakistan?

i agree with you but these people ahmadis call themselves non-muslims, in some place they say they are muslims, but on the other hand they say Prophet Muhammad PBUH is not the last prophet, and they have their own fake prophet mirza ghulam ahmad who they consider is the last prophet in islam, they are like black sheeps in pakistan, there are many non-muslims living in pakistan they are free to move anywhere, but traitors are not allowed anywhere in the world and so in pakistan ,

will see what's the outcame after GOI disallow these 65 people to take asylum ...

Do what ever you want but please dont label your screwed up ideas as Islam.

How would you feel if I say EXACTLY the same to you?

@al'ain: Point well taken. But we are not talking about Ahmedis here. Anyways, I'll refrain on commenting more on this subject since I don't know much about the religious part of it. My comments till now were based on humanitarian grounds.

Hindus will welcome all to the fold with their religious practices.Coz for them every one is hindu even if they are from different religion/sect etc.Religious practices are un-important among hindus so u see so many crores of gods.

See as you are an expert on hinduism, so we hindus can also be experts on islam. Hence we decided that it is wrong for you to call the Ahmaddiyas non-muslims :)

Gohar shahi.. is somebody to be banned...
He is akin to the Ahmedi movement.. and as Muslims.. unless Mr Shahi declares himself as non-Muslim.. he is on the hitlist of many muslims...including mine.

The statement above is hard to understand.
Why is Gohar Shahi on your (or anybody's) hitlist?

About the Ahmedis; AFAIK, they are considered to be Non-Islamic, but are they also to be eliminated with extreme prejudice?

Again, who gave you the right to decide who is a muslim and who is not? That decision rests solely with allah. What if tomorrow some other idiot jumps up and starts calling YOU a non-muslim. Will you leave Pakistan?

Edit: Never mind, you're in Saudi Arabia. But the point still stands

That some other idiot could be the Taliban,they"ll come and claim their version of Islam to be more purer.

How would you feel if I say EXACTLY the same to you?

@al'ain: Point well taken. But we are not talking about Ahmedis here. Anyways, I'll refrain on commenting more on this subject since I don't know much about the religious part of it. My comments till now were based on humanitarian grounds.

My friend you have to understand that Islam is not like few other religion where you can have vastly different Beliefs. Islam in this respect is very precise.

So Sects like Qadiyanis are not allowed to practice their Islam freely? Ahmadiyya are also considered Muslims in India BTW. But Wondered why their Worship Places are always in remote outer regions of Towns away from Sunni population.

Muslims in India dont consider them muslims. Its always these ahmedis or other communities who label them as muslims. The first court ruling that ahmedis are seperate from muslims came during the British era and the same ruling i think has come in other places like south africa, England.

My friend you have to understand that Islam is not like few other religion where you can have vastly different Beliefs. Islam in this respect is very precise.

I find that extremely hard to believe. For a religion as old as Islam, there have NEVER been any differences between two sets of followers? Then why do I keep hearing all this Shia - Sunni nonsense?

Then please gladly absorb these heretics into India as we don't like compromise of our identity and religion by hypocrites. Singularity and uniformity is important to us..we don't want to turn into another diversity cult!

No offense to Pakistani members but this one is directly to those who think they are more pious than everyone else or are a better breed of humans then the neighbour next door.

So Mr. SomeBozo
And your identity is Arbabic-Persian-Turkic-Pakistani Muslim?:no:
Try having one of your own first....

Just another holier than thou attitude nothing else.:no::no:

Jews did it to Christians
Christians did it for Muslims
Muslims did it for Ahmediyas

Nothing new
And the game continues after 3000 years of history....

Keep it up guys soon we all will be chilling in hell.... :tup::tup::tup::tup:

Yes.. I suppose similar treatment would be meted out to Khalistan leaders as well.

Yeah why not,those who want to break the country,will only die.
But religious expressions are freely exercised by people.
Unlike in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom