What's new

Pakistani Minister Fawad Choudhary appeals to Punjabis for help

This is getting ridiculous now. Is there no shame left ?

Kindly get yourself treated for farsightedness (Hyperopia), by a competent ophthalmologist. It appears that your vision is very sharp (6/6), when you see across your western border; but fails you miserably, within your own nearby polity. After getting this due treatment, you may inform, if you find any iota of shame, at closer spheres and quarters?

This is getting ridiculous now. Is there no shame left ?

Soon, very very soon, the Muslims, Dalits, Sikhs, Jains, Christians, Buddhists and Athiests of India will all join forces and rise up against the Hindus and that is when the Pakistani military will move in and liberate Kashmir and dismember India into multiple states. That is the essence of this message

Kindly get yourself treated for farsightedness (Hyperopia), by a competent ophthalmologist. It appears that your vision is very sharp (6/6), when you see across your western border; but fails you miserably, within your own nearby polity. After getting this due treatment, you may inform, if you find any iota of shame, at closer spheres and quarters?

It's not my problem that you havent followed my posts, neither is it yours but perhaps you should enquire before you pass judgement. I am as much against the way the Article 370 has been removed as anyone else here. If not for any other reason, then for the sake of the democratic traditions and the sanctity of the constitution of the country.

But, this guy's statement just shows desperation and I am sure you understand that too and he is a very senior member of the Pakistan government.

Soon, very very soon, the Muslims, Dalits, Sikhs, Jains, Christians, Buddhists and Athiests of India will all join forces and rise up against the Hindus and that is when the Pakistani military will move in and liberate Kashmir and dismember India into multiple states. That is the essence of this message

And this is just a rant of wishful thinking.

You are over reading the tweet. The Minister is considered to be one of the most foulmouthed and irresponsible, among the lot, and has hardly any brakes on his tongue and ancillary parts.:p::p::p:

It's not my problem that you havent followed my posts, neither is it yours but perhaps you should enquire before you pass judgement. I am as much against the way the Article 370 has been removed as anyone else here. If not for any other reason, then for the sake of the democratic traditions and the sanctity of the constitution of the country.

I am not passing judgement on your analytical abilities or your political discourse; but on your vision.:p::p::p:

But, this guy's statement just shows desperation and I am sure you understand that too and he is a very senior member of the Pakistan government.

See my Post above. Incidentally, this Minister belongs to the city, where I was born and brought up.

What's next? Appeal to aliens to obliviate evil Modi. Here local Kashmiri policemen who are Muslims are helping stablize law and order and the minister is appealing to Punjabis.

Its getting Quite desperate now after getting no help from Ummah now Pakistan is banking on regionalism.

Sikhs are actively assisting Kashmiris everywhere. It is only natural that they should help Kashmiris gain freedom. They can expect Khalistan support when referendum 2020 is passed.
Just look at the Sikh protestors in Kashmir rallies every where.
I won’t tell you the name but a Sikh MP
Here is Canada is at the forefront of behind the scenes building support among Liberals and Conservatives. He is doing more for the cause of Kashmir than even Pakistani MPs.

Sikh soilders have stood up to evil before and killed Indra Gandhi. It’s time for them to rise up and kill Indian soilders .

What's next? Appeal to aliens to obliviate evil Modi. Here local Kashmiri policemen who are Muslims are helping stablize law and order and the minister is appealing to Punjabis.

Sikhs have revolted before .... they killed Indra Gandhi and now it’s time to turn against murderous and rapist army of India .

Sikhs are actively assisting Kashmiris everywhere. It is only natural that they should help Kashmiris gain freedom. They can expect Khalistan support when referendum 2020 is passed.
Here is Canada is at the forefront of behind the scenes building support among Liberals and Conservatives. He is doing more for the cause of Kashmir than even Pakistani MPs.

Sikh soilders have stood up to evil before and killed Indra Gandhi. It’s time for them to rise up and kill Indian soilders .

Sikhs have revolted before .... they killed Indra Gandhi and now it’s time to turn against murderous and rapist army of India .
That's why we always tell jokingly, If there will be any Khalistan it will be in Canada :rolleyes1:

Excellent move.. 100/100 points to Fawad Ch.

These people are in the Army. If they didn't want to fight for India, they wouldn't have joined it in the first place, or simply resigned. That goes for locals in Kashmir police as well.

I think this is just awfully desperate and embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom