What's new

Pakistani Military Strength

I disagree. :disagree:
It was precisely bcoz of the fear that cross-border strikes on terrorist camps may lead to a nuclear war that actual war never happened in 2002 despite the armed forces pressuring the govt. to act tough.After the parliament attack morale among indian troops was high and they were eager to fight.One of the ex-army generals revealed that later on.But our politicians were afraid of nukes.
That's what nukes are for. To deter the enemy. Try to see it through the eyes of the Pakistani leadership. They can afford to go nuclear even less than India can. Assuming that Pakistan when faced with such a situation has a responsible leadership.

Sigatoka,

Guy, I believe it that you are living in a different world or you are an indian. Just the numerical superiority that indian has, they would have wiped us off the map---the only thing they don't have is "BALLZ". So, even if we may come up second best, it is still a victory for us to live under the shadow of such a humoungous millityary force and make our point forcefully.

In 2002 we didnot come up second best. India became the laughing stock of the world's millitaries. Wam bam---I am going home ma'am.

Please get over the mentality of War in the world of Globalisation, Next war is in Economic field.
Question your leaders because everyone gets affected, Make them take right decisions as the history will not spare anyone. Years of progress cannot simply be lost.

Please get over the mentality of War in the world of Globalisation, Next war is in Economic field.
Question your leaders because everyone gets affected, Make them take right decisions as the history will not spare anyone. Years of progress cannot simply be lost.
I second that!

That's what nukes are for. To deter the enemy. Try to see it through the eyes of the Pakistani leadership. They can afford to go nuclear even less than India can. Assuming that Pakistan when faced with such a situation has a responsible leadership.
Yes but in 2002 it was pakistan which managed to successfully deter india.
India Today had run a cover story on this "When India came close to war.".
It says during the 2002 confrontation Indian commanders had drawn up detailed plans to conduct an operation acros the border.They had analysed worst case scenarios and listed out ways in which Pak cud counter-attack including opening new fronts in rajasthan and punjab.A squadron of Mirage-2000s had been kept in readiness on a forward airfield in kashmir tasked with carrying out precision bombing attacks on terrorist camps b4 the ground assault,its pilots briefed on their mission and possible threats that wud be encountered.They were only waiting for the final order to leave.But guess what the order never came.
As someone pointed out the Indian govt. made a fool of itself.

We need to bring the pensions under civil departement just like China, that only will relaese a huge amount.
Furthermore a cut in secondary priveledges of high rank personell would make a signaificant difference aswell.

:tup: well said neo, i totally agree with you by cutting the extra priveledges we will indeed be able to maintain and improve the streanght to a signaficant level i have always supported this long over due but, a very important and vital change which will truely be one of the best blessing's for our armforces and no doubt will also help it gain streanght :army: :flag:

even in case of war, Pakistan would NEVER nuke India, till its existance is threatened by the conventional forces of India. What i think some of the people here dont recognise is that India wont respond in kind to any nuclear weapon. They think that in case of war, pakistan would use nukes against India, and India would **** itself and go back after massive losses. What you dont get and what the Pakistani leadership realises that, once it uses nukes on India, India would at once launch all of its nukes on Pakistan, and Pakistan would cease to exist either way. India would sustain massive losses, but it would still remain.

The generals of Pakistan realise that use of any nuke against India would be sheer madness because of the consequences. Pakistan does not have the techonlogy to pre-empt India of its nukes in its first strikes.It is like much more that India would be more advanced in such a case. The only reason for Pakistan to have nukes is to scare India of consequences in case India goes to war against Pakistan. The Indian Govt, reailses this, even in case of a war, they would make it limited so as to assure Pakistan of its national existance at the same time taking teritory.

I repeat, there is NO scenario unless the Indian tanks have reached the end of Pakistan's border near afghanistan that the Govt of Pakistan would think about using nukes. They know they would be lost if they use them anyway. oh and India posses the Hydrogen bomb, that Pakistan still does not have.

Btw, kaiser, what you are saying that the Pakistani army was able to mobilise quickly is due to several reasons, and none of them being the ability of the PA to be fast.
They are simple as this goes:

The breadth of Pakistan is very small, thus there is a much much higher troop density in Pakistan, which ALREADY has its army focussed on India, as it does not face the threat of war from any other side. So the army is already mobilised and is already facing India. India on the other hand takes so much time, as our country is blooody huge, a lot of our army is focussed on China, as well as teh north east.Thus it takes time to mobilise most of them on Pakistan's border.

ahem!, what i posted has already been posted before, i am simply seconding that. That the Pakistani leadership wont resort to nukes in a hurry as there are severe repricussions.The nukes are meant as a deterrent for some1 thinking initiating war.

Yes but in 2002 it was pakistan which managed to successfully deter india.
India Today had run a cover story on this "When India came close to war.".
It says during the 2002 confrontation Indian commanders had drawn up detailed plans to conduct an operation acros the border.They had analysed worst case scenarios and listed out ways in which Pak cud counter-attack including opening new fronts in rajasthan and punjab.A squadron of Mirage-2000s had been kept in readiness on a forward airfield in kashmir tasked with carrying out precision bombing attacks on terrorist camps b4 the ground assault,its pilots briefed on their mission and possible threats that wud be encountered.They were only waiting for the final order to leave.But guess what the order never came.
As someone pointed out the Indian govt. made a fool of itself.

It wasn't the threat of nukes which was the aim of Operation Parakram. Anybody who thinks the aim was the invasion of Pakistan which was deterred by the fearsome Pakistani military is deluding himself. The aim was to pressurise the Pakistani leadership. Musharraf statement of not allowing any terrorists on Pakistani soil was unprecedented. War is no game. One can win a war but in the final analysis you will never be better off than you were in the beginning. The economy is and should be our primary concern. If a war threatens its health then war is not the answer.

Yeah you keep on supporting freedom fighters in the Kashmir province,lateron you will be engaged by freedom fighters within your own country.Don't forget Baloch issue, NWFP issue. You are bound to succumb under your own pressure. You are teaching the world what "FREEDOM" is and no sooner or later you will face the heat of ASLI FREEDOM fight within your country.

We have our situation under control,.. you just deal with your 30 seperatist groups. Your one of them ***s that come to spill non-sense, just stick to your shitty forums and not bring your stink here.

ASLI FREEDOM and on other hand you have thousands of people fighting in India in the east for their own homeland moron, lol.

:GUNS: u ppl r talking about potential India Pak war, but Manmohan has other plans: see below.:GUNS:
Manmohan hopes for lasting peace treaty with Pakistan
NEW DELHI Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said on Monday he hoped India and Pakistan would eventually be able to sign a long-term peace treaty.
"I earnestly hope that relations between our two countries become so friendly that we can generate an atmosphere of trust between each other and that the two nations are able to agree on a treaty of peace, security and friendship," Singh said.
His comments came ahead of a two-day visit to Pakistan by Indian Foreign Minister Pranab Mukherjee, beginning on January 13.

KIDDIE! First try to understand the situation in your home country please let me know how much of actual Pakistan is under control of Pakistani government, Could your armed forces wander in NWFP freely. Establish a refferendum in Baloch and if it stays with Pakistan, I will agree to your words. And about the "FREEDOM STRUGGLE" in Kashmir under India, compare with the freedom and situation prevailing in Pak-Occupied-Kashmir, take a meaning ful comparsion and later post it,Buddy!And I don't know what is going in East, if you have some more details please post it.
Buddy and I forgot to say that we will stick to our shitty forums and spread our stink there when and only you are no more!

Lol., Like Indian has Kashmir under control you always have fighitng including in the east Indian is no different. firstly point out the freedom struggle in pak occuiped kashmir, their is none moron. NWFP not even the brits had it under control (learn your history). I know about my country thank you very much and I don't need a Indian telling me after watching bollywood fims. And about you last comment, were always here to stay, and neither you country or you can do anything about it. :rofl:
Considering you joined this month in '07 I bet just to reply to me Huh?! You are just as pathetic as other indians. lol. So i say again go back to your shitty fourm that you crawled out of., before you came here.

And don't call me a kiddie again GUTTER ***!!

KIDDIE! First try to understand the situation in your home country please let me know how much of actual Pakistan is under control of Pakistani government, Could your armed forces wander in NWFP freely. Establish a refferendum in Baloch and if it stays with Pakistan, I will agree to your words. And about the "FREEDOM STRUGGLE" in Kashmir under India, compare with the freedom and situation prevailing in Pak-Occupied-Kashmir, take a meaning ful comparsion and later post it,Buddy!And I don't know what is going in East, if you have some more details please post it.

all regmental center of pak. army in NWFP more then 30% army belong to pashtun.first time i read this stupid thing that a freedom struggle in azad kashmir. i think your knowledge only start from RSS and finsh at shiv sena and co. Propaganda

Mr. shreehari,

The clown & indian troll has been banned. Please disregard his issues and stay on topic.

Thanks.

Lol., Like Indian has Kashmir under control you always have fighitng including in the east Indian is no different. firstly point out the freedom struggle in pak occuiped kashmir, their is none moron. NWFP not even the brits had it under control (learn your history). I know about my country thank you very much and I don't need a Indian telling me after watching bollywood fims. And about you last comment, were always here to stay, and neither you country or you can do anything about it. :rofl:
Considering you joined this month in '07 I bet just to reply to me Huh?! You are just as pathetic as other indians. lol. So i say again go back to your shitty fourm that you crawled out of., before you came here.

And don't call me a kiddie again GUTTER ***!!

No need to feed the troll or degarde your self to their level.

Just a suggestion mate. :tup:

Best regards.

I hope pakistan military increse their strength and show that pakistan military is the BEST military [mujhay zada achi english nhen atii]

Back
Top Bottom