What's new

Pakistani military delegation visits Iran’s aeronautical university

View attachment 526486

TEHRAN, Dec. 11 (MNA) – A Pakistani military delegation visited Shahid Sattari University of Aeronautical Engineering or Air University in Tehran on Tuesday to see the university's activities and scientific achievements.
According to the public relations department of the Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force, a Pakistani military delegation visited Shahid Sattari University of Aeronautical Engineering or Air University in Tehran on Tuesday.

During the visit, the president of the university Mir Samei introduced the training activities on the campus and briefed the Pakistani guests on the scientific and technological achievements of the university.

The Pakistani delegation, which was headed by Brigadier General Imran Qadir, visited electrical engineering school, flight operation training department, UAVs department, Aerospace, foreign languages department, and simulation center (Flight Nursing and Critical Care Transport Simulation Center) accompanied by the university authorities.

At the end of the visit, some gifts were given to the Pakistani commander by the commander of Shahid Sattari Air University as a symbol of friendship.

KI/4482780

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/140428...egation-visits-Iran-s-aeronautical-university
Very good move

At this point and time Pak can't sell weapons to Iran due to US sanctions neither China yes we can help them technically.

Where are the trolls? I thought Ummah Chumma is dead?

PK should be impartial to both KSA and Iran, and de-link our relationships with one from the other. We are Muslims, and allies of both. We choose not to join this sectarian dead-end game.

Hi,

Smart answer---but they are responsible in the deaths of over 5 million muslims and over 50 million homeless and 4 destroyed muslim nations in the last 17 years---.

You have vast experience which I do not, This is my opinion or maybe belief. When cengiz khan wanted to gather all the tribes under one banner he showed their chiefs an arrow which represents one tribe and broke it. Then he gathered a bunch of arrows then tried breaking it and couldn't. I believe we maybe heading towards that!(this is how I see it but I can be 100% wrong)

The US is uber powerful and to think otherwise is very silly. But to be afraid of the US and not Allah is shirk. That is how I see it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom