What's new

Pakistani members: Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS: Although i am percieved as an insensitive incessant troll in here, i too am a wiki guy....and have edited a lot of articles myself.

Just to clear something up, India and parts of the west is not the whole world. How many is that nonsense going to be repeated?

And what are you 'contributing' that you tell others to GTFO ?? You are whining about Indians and I will be there. Get over it, internet warrior/whiner.

Clearly you're selectively reading my posts.

Just to clear something up, India and parts of the west is not the whole world. How many is that nonsense going to be repeated?

Would "MOST OF THE WORLD" suffice ?....sir?

Btw, Sohni Dharti, etc. I don't take this too seriously. As you can see, I mentioned that you can do this if you have time to waste, and also I noted in few other posts that this is something not necessary or that important. Just do it on the side if you have time. It doesn't bother me any great a deal.

Maybe they think that India and one or two other nations represent "most of the world"?

EDIT: Look at the post above by Christian, apparently I was right. :D

Maybe they think that India and one or two other nations represent "most of the world"?

EDIT: Look at the post above by Christian, apparently I was right.

Pretty much true. I hear this over and over again and I can't believe the lack of thinking that goes into posting it.

As long as it takes to make it the truth.

If people can buy into fake medicines, fake advetisements and what not, why won't they buy a seemingly credible cocktail of truth and lies.

We'll keep repeating it until people start trusting it.

We will lie as long as it takes people to believe that it is the only truth.

You can repeat the nonsense as many times as you want. I was just clearing it up that these conspiracy theories are not popular across the whole world.

SMC to be quite fair and neutral/

I think, if i would have been at SMC's place. I would have started this battle covertly, not making indians aware that i am grouping members to fight against them on wiki. By making it open on this forum is dumbest thing he could have ever done. Its like hitin axe on your own feet.

P.S. Pakistani's like SMC need to be evil and smart.

moreover, still if SMC gets some shred of idea and knowledge that what is going on in thread, he should request MODS to close it.

Posting here, makes it pop and strengthens indian cause...Buttttt.. wishh.....Smart and evil..

You can repeat the nonsense as many times as you want. I was just clearing it up that these conspiracy theories are not popular across the whole world.

Not across the whole world, but it has started to effect Pakistanis' mind-blowing popularity in some parts of the world nevertheless.

Not bad for a start.

At least you admit that wikipedia is a propaganda site, not a factual reference site.

Fact is whatever one's mind wants to believe.

You believe your guys are not involved in terrorism. That is your fact.
We believe they are. That is our fact.

As of now, we are presenting our facts in a far more sensible and effective way than you are.

If you fee you can do better, be my guest. If you don't, keep enjoying the show for we are the ones running it.

At least you admit that wikipedia is a propaganda site, not a factual reference site.

Does it matter???

If your whole nation could be risen on distorted history in text books and make you believe its true. Than whats wrong in your eye, if we indians make world believe what we want to.

Anyhow, hitler said.. say a lie 1000 times and it became truth.

In this case its just mere allegations, saying it just 10 times would make it Fact..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom