What's new

Pakistani members: Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, obviously this is a pointless thread....Not only have you managed to make a whole lot of rabble rousing indians "aware" of this possibility, you have also managed to express your marked frustration quite legibly. Whatever the intention was...it would be safe to presume atthis point that this backfired. Obviously, pakistani members would also attempt to "edit" the wiki...but i would imagine statements like " indians are cow piss drinkers"...."they like fair and lovely" would be screened almost immediately....not to mention ,the obvious lack of veracity....Hey i have a doubt ...is "rupee news" a credible source?...or..X D

Actually this is probably a pointless thread, but it will get some of the trolls banned at the very least. That's a nice consolation.

Hi, obviously this is a pointless thread....Not only have you managed to make a whole lot of rabble rousing indians "aware" of this possibility, you have also managed to express your marked frustration quite legibly. Whatever the intention was...it would be safe to presume atthis point that this backfired. Obviously, pakistani members would also attempt to "edit" the wiki...but i would imagine statements like " indians are cow piss drinkers"...."they like fair and lovely" would be screened almost immediately....not to mention ,the obvious lack of veracity....Hey i have a doubt ...is "rupee news" a credible source?...or..X D

Indian propaganda agencies are undoubtedly active on Pakistan related pages so this thread, while pointless, probably didn't make much of a difference on wiki.

Actually this is probably a pointless thread, but it will get some of the trolls banned at the very least. That's a nice consolation.

And why should you not be banned for starting a pointless thread knowing that it is indeed a pointless thread?

You don't get banned for that. You do get banned for trolling though.

And why should you not be banned for starting a pointless thread knowing that it is indeed a pointless thread?

Oooo.. i didnt knew we could edit/change contents of Wikipedia by starting a thread in pdf. .

Revolution... :fans::fans:

Yeah, i am hoping a guy saying indians as
"parasites" gets banned very soon
Unlike you, saying it pointlessly. Do i need to explain that under which category of trolls, the word used by you falls??

I used the word 'some Indians', referring to the guys defacing the page, and then referred to those guys as such.

You don't get banned for that. You do get banned for trolling though.

Trolling on a pointless thread created by a member in full knowledge of it being a pointless thread? Is that even theoretically possible?

It wasn't a pointless thread at the start until it got trolled. You're clearly not understanding what I meant when I said this thread is pointless.

I used the word 'some Indians', referring to the guys defacing the page, and then referred to those guys as such.

And that's exactly the same reason they would be giving to call you a parasite.

What's the difference?

Trolling on a pointless thread created by a member in full knowledge of it being a pointless thread? Is that even theoretically possible?

Chill out dude.. This is members club, a place for lighter talks ,talking about the authenticity of wiki.. as for me its

wikipedia-funny-shirts_thumb.jpeg

It wasn't a pointless thread at the start until it got trolled. You're clearly not understanding what I meant when I said this thread is pointless.

How can a thread 'get trolled'. I'm sorry but I'm unaware of the verb form of the word 'troll' which is in fact a noun.

Oh ya I got it, it can happen when Indian reply but it can't happen when a Pakistani members starts a 'pointless thread'.

No need to focus your energies towards Wikipedia. Throughout the World it is already known as unreliable source and hot bed for editing propaganda.

Reactions: SMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom