What's new

Pakistani members: Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Don't worry, someday table may turn and you'll be crying about it then.

I remember a few years ago when Indians had made the article "Pakistan Occupied Kashmir," and used it to bash Pakistan. That article was eventually merged into "Pakistan Administered Kashmir"

^ Don't worry, someday table may turn and you'll be crying about it then.

Fine I'm game to that --- but until that 'someday' dont whine.Live with it.

Anyway so much insecurity over a Wikipedia article :lol:

Trolls are out in full force. With no way to defend this behaviour, they have to resort to trolling.

Trolls are out in full force. With no way to defend this behaviour, they have to resort to trolling.

Are you that important for us to defend our 'supposed' actions ??

I dont think so. :lol:. Dude, you are just one online warrior venting his frustration over a 'wikipedia' article over internet.

Listen, if you've nothing to contribute, please don't post here and GTFO.

Are you that important for us to defend our 'supposed' actions ??

I dont think so. :lol:. Dude, you are just one online warrior venting his frustration over a 'wikipedia' article over internet.

Internet frustration vented on internet itself.

Hisaab Barabar.

Listen, if you've nothing to contribute, please don't post here and GTFO.

How Pretty!

First you call us 'parasites' and then you tell us to GTFO...

What's next master?

You're wasting your time.

Wikipedia is the personification of mob rule.
It has no credibility on controversial matters anyway; it is only useful as a first stop for scientific information.

People who really want to learn about ISI will go to a reputable webnsite, including ISI's.
Not Wikipedia.

Hi,
Clearly, i understand your frustration and helplessness. But think about it this way, why isnt anyone bothered about it?. As for ISI its not just the Indians calling it a rogue organization. Its the whole darn world. Its been "alleged" as a sponsor of terrorism so many times that the allegation turned to a fact. Its the natural conclusion, obviously. And ISI despite having repeatedly denying its links to terrorist organizations, is not believed. This opinion reflected on the Wiki, which is after all, totally democratic.

And about Muslims, You guys dont exactly a good world image now do you?. Yes, the terrorists are spreading false propaganda. But, to any outsider (me included) it seems probable that the rise in number of muslim terrorist outfits and terrorists implies the existence of an alternate teaching which legitemises their actions. Now, dont bother asking me to read the quran 'cause i simply dont have the time or incentive (the same is true for the large number of similiar observers). Again, the same is reflected on the Wiki.

Look, You can go ahead and edit the Wiki, or lodge a complaint but i doubt anything would happen really....simply because well, a lot of wiki admins are Indians, and the fact that there really is no compelling evidence or incentive to force otherwise.

Regards

And what are you 'contributing' that you tell others to GTFO ?? You are whining about Indians and I will be there. Get over it, internet warrior/whiner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom