What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

it’s disappointing that this movie is still not available for online community.. :-(

it’s disappointing that this movie is still not available for online community.. :-(
they are lunching it abroad .. that can be a reason ... u will like it . not to be baised .. the action is much better then bollywood .. ending is not as gud as it should be .. its not anti indian but they did try to show connection btw TTp and india ..

damn yar I watched it last night :rolleyes:
how was it?? did u watched it at home???

where did u watch it? any online source?
cenima i dnt knw why but all the pakistan movie dnt come up on internet .. it will only come online when the dvd is released.. he was talking about 300 : rise of empire or emperor ...

cenima i dnt knw why but all the pakistan movie dnt come up on internet .. it will only come online when the dvd is released.. he was talking about 300 : rise of empire or emperor ...

its a long wait for people like me who prefer to watch movies online than going to multiplex...anyways , this movie is not available in our country so watching it online is the only option I have....

its a long wait for people like me who prefer to watch movies online than going to multiplex...anyways , this movie is not available in our country so watching it online is the only option I have....
wait a lil .. its a gud movie ..specially for Pakistanis.. bcoz it seems to have revolutionized the film industry .. it will eventually come on internet ...

wait a lil .. its a gud movie ..specially for Pakistanis.. bcoz it seems to have revolutionized the film industry .. it will eventually come on internet ...
it wudnt in near future...watch it in cinepax etc

lahore has Cinemas?:unsure:

:tongue:

Yes it has, unlike islamabad :P

where did u watch it? any online source?

Cinema yar.. abhi online kahan say aa gai

they are lunching it abroad .. that can be a reason ... u will like it . not to be baised .. the action is much better then bollywood .. ending is not as gud as it should be .. its not anti indian but they did try to show connection btw TTp and india ..

how was it?? did u watched it at home???

cinema yar.. you want me to give a spoiler? :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom