What's new

Pakistani media making fun of India's Mars Mission.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zem tv , seems Pakistani authorities have given them some guide lines to not to demoralize Pakistani viewers and to highlight their missile launch.

The anchor and the host went over board and talked about poverty, toilets etc...etc..., just what chinese trolls talk here ....and then also said Pakistan also launched a missile which is upgraded with advanced technologies...:)

But the anchor is funny.
zem tv is a website which hosts Pakistani news shows online. The channel is Capital tv a third tier News Channel which im seeing for the first time.
The host is uneducated about all this stuff about missiles and space missions of any country, the guy is also an ignorant just paid to do his job.

I don't know why Indians would make a deal out of a topic like this. Just so it can kick Pakistan around because they have not launched a Mars mission?

You are either too stupid or just too biased to even attempt to turn this around just for trolling. And this comes from a troll who posts a random fiction movie clip a hundred times on all types of threads just to make fun of all Indians using that. On the positive side though, you intellectually qualify to be a guest on that Pakistani show. I'm sure you understand the language and sentiment!

@ topic - we can't take random media seriously, but its a fact that far too many Pakistanis made comments on india's poverty on that news. BTW I loved the conspiracy theory - did they really even send it? Lol Pakistanis find such comfort in those...

Well not everything with the backside on fire reaches the moon, matey!!!

Last edited:
Zem tv , seems Pakistani authorities have given them some guide lines to not to demoralize Pakistani viewers and to highlight their missile launch.

The anchor and the host went over board and talked about poverty, toilets etc...etc..., just what chinese trolls talk here ....and then also said Pakistan also launched a missile which is upgraded with advanced technologies...:)

But the anchor is funny.
well no wonder they dint find any viewers in Pakistan because even the most informed members here dont what Tv channel it is but seems they i mean zem finds some keen viewers in India.

funny.

as far as Pakistani authorities are concerned, they only issue license and that is a costly one. they dont neither they can force these private channels to run anything like that.

Above all Geo-Dawn-Express are finding it hard to beg cable operators to give them their favourit tunning frequency at upward placement . So relex channels like zem even doesnt find placement at NO 90 :laugh: so no viewership.

Its NOT India where TimesNOw runs on warmongering and anti-Pak bragging

well no wonder they dint find any viewers in Pakistan because even the most informed members here dont what Tv channel it is but seems they i mean zem finds some keen viewers in India.

funny.

as far as Pakistani authorities are concerned, they only issue license and that is a costly one. they dont neither they can force these private channels to run anything like that.

Above all Geo-Dawn-Express are finding it hard to beg cable operators to give them their favourit tunning frequency at upward placement . So relex channels like zem even doesnt find placement at NO 90 :laugh: so no viewership.

Its NOT India where TimesNOw runs on warmongering and anti-Pak bragging

It is capital tv , I misquoted as zem tv. Zem tv youtube channel on which this video is hosted. TimesNow is not a war mongering channel :).

.......saying they've proven their might too by testing 60km range Hatf9(Nasr) Missile in response to India's Mars Mission....:lol:
Then the show host even questions whether India is faking its Mars Mission or not....and describes India's previous Moon Mission as 'Tush ho gaya'....:lol:.....before getting embarrassed by their own citizen calling their Nasr Missile as 'kachhra'....:lol:

P.S: Offensive language used in the video....please ignore it....

which media it is

Guys, especially Indians... Don't try to make something out of nothing. We all know that Indian satellite has reached in Mars. So Congratulations. Yes we have lack of governance but our country is full of talented people Alhamdulilah. We can achieve anything. There are some elements in our media like 'Geo News' who try to cash their ratings based on false propaganda just like your 'India TV' and many more. So enjoy your day

its just ringing for do more work:-) hard best of luck pakistian:pakistan:

Aaj kuch na bolenge **** media wale?

but you guys say that geo is pro india..but india tv is not pro pakistan

Yes exactly. As I said we have lack of governance which means our government policy is 'Yes Sir' instead of Pro-Pakistani. They make others happy because they have their business empires to look after. Situation in India is very different. They provide enough money to their media to speak against Pakistan whenever they need.

Yes exactly. As I said we have lack of governance which means our government policy is 'Yes Sir' instead of Pro-Pakistani. They make others happy because they have their business empires to look after. Situation in India is very different. They provide enough money to their media to speak against Pakistan whenever they need.
so your are saying public money is spent on media by gorverment...poor peoples logic...india is not pakistan...

no doubt it is proud moment for us....... not for India but for Pakistan and Bangladesh also
when it come to humiliation world doesn't differentiate between us

so lets enjoy success together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom