What's new

Pakistani media making fun of India's Mars Mission.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why Indians would make a deal out of a topic like this. Just so it can kick Pakistan around because they have not launched a Mars mission?

No this is just meant to show how they think about India. You would not see the same reaction if China launched the Mars Mission. And we are proud of ISRO and it should be not be seen as trying to belittle other country.

poverty level increase day by day in india.
india is number 2 position in poor country.
Why india start Mars project.

LLOL, no.2?? I am sure you get your education and stats from Pak media and the likes of zaid hamid.

and no, poverty is decreasing day by day and Pakistan is poorer than India, so if we are no.2 then Pakistan is No.1.

The guest Mr Rumi is a secular person and a peacenik. he criticizes both countries for arms race and for spending money on prestige programs. He deserves to be in better channel, not in this kachra channel which sounds worst than India tv. lolz

So many racist comments here, there is no room anymore for a human based discussion, why this topic is still open Mods ? What you want see here ? Pakistanis should start also to write anti indian comments ? Plz close this topic !

lol what channel is this...have seen that logo first time in my life.

BTW very low quality channel. They should inspire people to get educated in Science & Tech instead of becoming india TV(Pakistani Version).

lol what channel is this...have seen that logo first time in my life.

BTW very low quality channel. They should inspire people to get educated in Science & Tech instead of becoming india TV(Pakistani Version).

I too searched all of youtube, and could not find any other channel or even a news clip from Pakistan denigrating Indian space aspirations, or even taking a swipe at the recent Mars Orbiter Mission. Even the callers in the presented news clip avoided talking about the mission, and one went so far as to criticize his own nation's firing of the missile being touted as some sort of reply to the mission.

To all the Indian members - There are problems in every community, in ours, as well as in theirs. And shallow pieces of such media is one of the problems that are present everywhere. Let us not generalize entire community based on some specific media portrayal.

The channel should be renamed as Gem TV from Zem TV...... I have seen my freinds from pakistani's making fun of indian channels....... But i guess they have some nice one at home too.... wonder they realise this or not but certainly the last caller has realised it.... :) Moral of the story.... Stupid media is available in every country India and pak is no exception......

Pakistani news is like comedy show.. We can't help but to laugh at their stupidity :D

WHICH TV IT IS??

Zem tv , seems Pakistani authorities have given them some guide lines to not to demoralize Pakistani viewers and to highlight their missile launch.

The anchor and the host went over board and talked about poverty, toilets etc...etc..., just what chinese trolls talk here ....and then also said Pakistan also launched a missile which is upgraded with advanced technologies...:)

But the anchor is funny.

Last edited:
Zem tv , seems Pakistani authorities have given them some guide lines to not to demoralize Pakistani viewers and to highlight their missile launch.

But the anchor is funny.
and shes cute and cokky too just the kind of women i like :D

Hahahaah wow just wow ;)

Media is becoming universal ;)

Many people there think India is obseesed with Pakistan. They should watch this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom