What's new

Pakistani Marrying American Girls in 2018 HD

Mujhe to samjh nahi aty kafi zaida larkay English tak sahy se nahi bol rahe thay reporters jab in Ke ghar gaye
To Yeh bajiyan Kese set kar lete? :D

Buht talented hain ;D

Ps: a Turkish Dj married a girl from Lahore & they make such a beautiful couple.

Mujhe to samjh nahi aty kafi zaida larkay English tak sahy se nahi bol rahe thay reporters jab in Ke ghar gaye
To Yeh bajiyan Kese set kar lete? :D

Buht talented hain ;D

Ps: a Turkish Dj married a girl from Lahore & they make such a beautiful couple.
TBH I have the same question...how they communicate well enough to understand each other, than develop feelings, build interest and trust , and in last decide to marry ..

I am also someone who is married to American but in my case communication was key .

There is some phenomenon here that we are not trying to understand beyond simple arguments about lack of language skills.

What did these women in these men to make such a commitment? Remember, this is not a marriage between colleagues or class fellows where background environment is shared. Here, these women left their homes t come to a strange country and marry a man they had not even met before. These women also seemingly willing to leave behind their higher standard life for a life in a country with a lot of everyday hardships people in west would not even relate to.

There is some phenomenon here that we are not trying to understand beyond simple arguments about lack of language skills.

What did these women in these men to make such a commitment? Remember, this is not a marriage between colleagues or class fellows where background environment is shared. Here, these women left their homes t come to a strange country and marry a man they had not even met before. These women also seemingly willing to leave behind their higher standard life for a life in a country with a lot of everyday hardships people in west would not even relate to.
Maybe we Pakistanis are good lovers and trust worthy [emoji6]

TBH I have the same question...how they communicate well enough to understand each other, than develop feelings, build interest and trust , and in last decide to marry ..

I am also someone who is married to American but in my case communication was key .

Talent :D

I will break and bring stars for you. :D :D

Senti nahi hon aap. Baat lack of language skill nahi hai baat yeh hai over the internet Kese convince kar lete shadi ke liye

I mean if two people don’t speak good English but they do meet each other almost everyday that is one different case. In this case they can understand the person without communicating but over the internet with broken English

Talent :D

I will break and bring stars for you. :D :D
In my interview at USA embassy few days ago .. I was asked about how well did you guys communicate , who propose who , did you guys have common interests , how well you guys know each other and how long ..

Normally when both boy and girl is of Pakistani origin the interview lasted for 10 mins maximum , my interview lasted for 30+ mins .. rest of the information I can't share .

In my interview at USA embassy few days ago .. I was asked about how well did you guys communicate , who propose who , did you guys have common interests , how well you guys know each other and how long ..

Normally when both boy and girl is of Pakistani origin the interview lasted for 10 mins maximum , my interview lasted for 30+ mins .. rest of the information I can't share .

They just want to make sure, this marriage is not just paper marriage? Is that the reason for all these questions?

WOW!
Can I ask how u can do this?

Pakistani guys can tell this better than me. :D

And when they say “even moon blushes after seeing you” :D

Maybe we Pakistanis are good lovers and trust worthy [emoji6]

I see trends changing in Pakistan too. In our culture marriage is not as sacred as it used to be. Both men and women want to see whats in it for them in the marriage. A more of a material, worldly benefit than a long term relationship.

In my marriage, I too found this selfish streak where the woman wanted just money and expensive things and nothing beyond material possession.

Back
Top Bottom