What's new

Pakistani man Tarek Fateh is spreading hate against Pakistan in whole world

Status
Not open for further replies.
But enough said 'pithi jal gayi tumari' and now this shows your negative attitude towards life. - Sage Fakir

Sorry, for not being able to get it. But as you have mentioned that these are the words of a 'sage fakir' therefore it must be divine.
regards

Donot know y slave dogs like immigrant US Hussain Haqqani and poor old Canadian Tarek Fateh deliberately distort facts, lies and flat out change history per thier style or on the contrary they work in secret as informer of ISI to come close to enemy.

Most of the Pakistanis never heard about him. I know about him. so that's why , to me if a person who has no clue of even his identity then how he will be an authentic person.
To me, he is just like a clown. I mean if a person first condemns the Israel attrocities and then, he is writing the book "Jew is not my enemy". In this book, he praised Israel.
Sometimes he says, i am Canadian. Then he says i am from the land of Veda. Then he says my ancestors are Hindus/Sikhs. Then one day i ehard him, he said i am a pure muslim.
Which thing to believe by the way?

Just ask him why were you beaten in Karachi university by students? :P
Then ask him, which religion you belong? He will say, i am muslim. Then say to him why you negate Islam by supporting the gay rights?

One more thing, he said that Balouchistan was forcefully invaded by Pakistan. Then what about Shero Marri, who said it was not(BBC documentary)?

You know what, these kind of persons are having no fame and nobody even knows him that who he is. The person who said that i am under attack. People give me threats and he showed an ID too. When that ID was searched, she was student girl. Who said i asked some queries and nothing more. She showed her chats too. I think, he is a bit psycho.

SYED FAWAD HUSSAIN...!

It means 'your *** is on fire'. I just used a word, my boy truth is bitter. Hence, practice patience.
And I gave you a suggestion in a good way and you took it for negative.

Sage Fakir is the Pakistani version of Sage Kabir. Both are holy figures.

Sorry, for not being able to get it. But as you have mentioned that these are the words of a 'sage fakir' therefore it must be divine.
regards

lol @$$hole who can never return to Pakistan for even a single day can be termed as a Pakistani ?

It is a cheap but easy way to earn your bread and butter. If we Pakistanis weren't such pussies and government which is an epic resemblance of the above, should start taking out such guys. Does Russia and Israel not do the same. You take out traitors and bastards and it should start with Husnain Haqqani.

It means 'your *** is on fire'. I just used a word, my boy truth is bitter. Hence, practice patience.
And I gave you a suggestion in a good way and you took it for negative.

Sage Fakir is the Pakistani version of Sage Kabir. Both are holy figures.

LOL :omghaha:

And I thought you were quoting a sage !!!!!

These are the kinds of people who will sell their own mother for money, a traitor rotten to the very core, the best we can do is ignore this guy, not give him a platform here as the saying goes, you will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.

Of-course this guy and others like Hussain Haqqani in the west will be given a platform to cause harm, because that is what the west does, destabilized and weakened Pakistan is in their interests and they will pump as much money as they can to these traitors to fulfill their interest.

Tarek fath speaks his mind with evidence and facts.
Nyc work by exposing the dark secrets of his nation. He is only doing a service to humanity.

When an indian praises a Pakistani then he is definitely not trust worthy. Specially like of Haqqnis and Fateh who are proven paid indian stooges.

Last edited:
He speaks the truth. That is why Pakistanis hate him.

Is that why why you moan when it comes to arundhati Roy or barkha dutt.
Who am I to say anything when Heroes of Pakistani society like Hafiz Saeed endorse Barkha and her likes. It speaks automatically to the Indian population.

Who am I to say anything when Heroes of Pakistani society like Hafiz Saeed endorse Barkha and her likes. It speaks automatically to the Indian population.

And who are we to say when terek phatay endorses cunts like RSS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom