What's new

Pakistani man Tarek Fateh is spreading hate against Pakistan in whole world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence, the same goes for India. You may practice what you preach and may not get offended. Hololululululu! - Sage Fakir

“Nindak niyare rakhiye aangan kuti chhawaye;
Bin sabun pani bina nirmal karat subhaye.”

Kabir

Keep your critiques close to you, let their hut be in your courtyard,
That way you don’t need soap n water to cleanse your nature,

Hence, the same goes for India. You may practice what you preach and may not get offended. Hololululululu! - Sage Fakir
No Indian gets offended watching Laal Topi Zaid Hamid lecturing his Gazwa-e-Hind. In fact it amuses us.

But I can bet not even a single Pakistani has patience to watch this video. :pakistan:

If anyone claims that he has watched the full video then all fellow Pakistani PDF members will troll him to death.

I don't think any sane Pakistani will waste his/her time watching this clown. It's better to waste that time on Zaid hamid at least hassi to aati hai :wacko: @django
fatass is a well known charlatan, he was in Pakistani prison, i wonder what they did to him.........

This is your assumption. You are being very general. Pakistanis know what they have to watch. I know what can offend Indians. But anyway.
No Indian gets offended watching Laal Topi Zaid Hamid lecturing his Gazwa-e-Hind. In fact it amuses us.

But I can bet not even a single Pakistani has patience to watch this video. :pakistan:

If anyone claims that he has watched the full video then all fellow Pakistani PDF members will troll him to death.

Pakistanis know what they have to watch.

Well Said !!!

But there is a slight problem, people only watch what makes them happy.

AND Truth is generally Bitter.

Anyways you are entitled to watch what you want :enjoy:

regards

Lol this little chubby toad is just another attention seeking traitor. Look at his face, I am sure he must have had a bad encounter with Army, I mean some physical encounter. :lol:

Thanks for the regards. And yes truth is bitter, good that you confess.

You watch 'baby doll me sonay ki' that would soothe your Indian senses.

:nana:
Well Said !!!

But there is a slight problem, people only watch what makes them happy.

AND Truth is generally Bitter.

Anyways you are entitled to watch what you want :enjoy:

regards

Guys please don't take it seriously why do you give in to this sort of thing ? he is one extreme uncle tom types who is reviled among Muslim community in general not just Pakistanis. He is also an Iran hater.
He is one of those sellout paid shills who talks against his own people- he is there in the same group and there to do the same job as the likes of Walid Shoebat, Nonie Darwish, Irshad Manji, Taslima Nasrin or Brigitte Gabrielle and that sort of ilk. I suggest it's best to ignore him by posting his crap you are only giving him a further platform.
Btw I am a secularist and i'm saying this !

To be honest, I live in Toronto, media here doesnt take him seriously here. He even talked about India's natural progression to be disintegration, claiming that Punjab and all states were independent nations and that is the best thing that could happen to India. His video is on youtube and he couldn't answer when asked questions about that. He talks about extreme things which are not humanely impossible, I have watched all of his videos for entertainment and to be honest he is entertaining indeed, he is a non religious zaid hamid.

Thanks for the regards. And yes truth is bitter, good that you confess.

You watch 'baby doll me sonay ki' that would soothe your Indian senses.

"Truth is generally Bitter " is a fact which is already known to the wise, therefore terming a known fact as a confession creates a doubt about your intellect.

I know you will rubbish my point of view, but I must thank you for giving me a beautiful idea by drawing my attention to "baby doll" .

One can easily compare the Psyche of Indians and Pakistanis with respect to working woman in our societies. Sunny Leone and Qandeel Baloch are by far the best examples which set us apart.

Thanks and regards

To be honest, I live in Toronto, media here doesnt take him seriously here. He even talked about India's natural progression to be disintegration, claiming that Punjab and all states were independent nations and that is the best thing that could happen to India. His video is on youtube and he couldn't answer when asked questions about that. He talks about extreme things which are not humanely impossible, I have watched all of his videos for entertainment and to be honest he is entertaining indeed, he is a non religious zaid hamid.

Do post links to the vids in which he talks about India's disintegration.

I like people with duplicity. :p:

After ugly traitor Hussian Haqqani, dogs like Canadian Tarek Fateh must be declared traitor and plans made to close thier ugly mouths. Although poor old Tarek Fateh looks to me with a diseased mental disorder.

I'm not here to win a troll war against you. But enough said 'pithi jal gayi tumari' and now this shows your negative attitude towards life. - Sage Fakir

"Truth is generally Bitter " is a fact which is already known to the wise, therefore terming a known fact as a confession creates a doubt about your intellect.

I know you will rubbish my point of view, but I must thank you for giving me a beautiful idea by drawing my attention to "baby doll" .

One can easily compare the Psyche of Indians and Pakistanis with respect to working woman in our societies. Sunny Leone and Qandeel Baloch are by far the best examples which set us apart.

Thanks and regards

Do post links to the vids in which he talks about India's disintegration.

I like people with duplicity. :p:

After ugly traitor Hussian Haqqani, dogs like Canadian Tarek Fateh must be declared traitor and plans made to close thier ugly mouths. Although poor old Tarek Fateh looks to me with a diseased mental disorder.
Lol this little chubby toad is just another attention seeking traitor. Look at his face, I am sure he must have had a bad encounter with Army, I mean some physical encounter. :lol:
They sold their sole to devil like Hussain Haqani and Adnan Sami what else you can expect from them.
So much hate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom