What's new

Pakistani man gets sexually harassed by girls in Karachi, blogs about the ordeal

Question: As a dude, if this happened to you. How exactly do you plan on "calling attention" to such a situation. Just look at this thread, majority of the posters don't even believe this story. Do outline your plan of action to convince a mob how a group of girls sexually harassed you and ask for help to 'teach them a lesson' like its done when its a guy whose the perpetrator.

The majority of the posters including yourself, just proved the author's point. When it comes to sexual harassment against men, there is no help, infact noone is even ready to believe that men can get harassed.
arrey bhai what i mean is this is something like flopping your penis out in public. the population density at tariq road at any given time of day is too high for someone to not see a private part being grabbed by someone.
and if it ever does happen to me, ill just call them out on their shit. freak them out by threatening to call the police, im no pu$$y.

arrey bhai what i mean is this is something like flopping your penis out in public. the population density at tariq road at any given time of day is too high for someone to not see a private part being grabbed by someone.
and if it ever does happen to me, ill just call them out on their shit. freak them out by threatening to call the police, im no pu$$y.
LOL! ... your a bit too simple minded my friend. What makes you think anyone will believe you? I mean after all, weren't you the one that called "bs on this story" ... so what makes you think your special where everyone will suddenly start believing your version of events ?

BTW "calling them out"... what happens when they accuse that you were the one doing all the groping ... chances are you'll be facing something like the following at the hands of an angry mob ...
hqdefault.jpg

@Mentee @Doordie aur iss mamla ko ghari negah sa dekhna wala @war&peace :D
@Sarge @Dijnn @SherDil
yaar grouping of 4,5,6 etc increases confidence and gives mob mentality. There can be other things that gives alot of confidence, like alcohol or drugs. And there can be revenge involved too, if teased, but thats is usually creating hue and cry to attract attention, get the guy beaten up by males, not start jumping in action yourself.

@abdulbarijan nah mate according to whole world not just Pakistan a male can't be sexual harassed by females every guys should consider himself lucky for such advances from the opposite gender and he has no right to complain as he must have secretly enjoyed :pleasantry:the encounter .

if it ever does happen to me, ill just call them out on their shit. freak them out by threatening to call the police, im no pu$$y.
mate then you are underestimating the power of a female cry and number of rohani brothers it can attract in public place

dont like the constant equivalence being drawn between challenges and suffering faced by women with that of men.. any person who has lived in subcontinent will know its nowhere near comparable.
its true that men's issues are not spoken much about but specific to grouping, molestation, rape, I would say men's will be very insignificant.. (unless you are including boys, thats a different and serious issue altogether)
see mate here is the issue most men face when ever they start talking about male rights or equality people instantly assume that the guy is here to undermine female rights and then they are slapped with the statistics of how female have it harder than them and are told to suck it up and let them work for only females
what we need to understand is that in no way male or female rights are mutually exclusive.you can work for them and have them both at the same time.

Last edited:
Sexual Harassment in Public, Guys vs Girls (Social Experiment)

SEXUAL HARASSMENT EXPERIMENT!

That burnsroad female is deadly
She takes no prisoners

Lol

Either that, or the guy got harassed by the third gender and just can't say it

Them streets of Karachi be tough
Man up ladies

Lol, unless he was raped by rods in the butt---his story is nothing special.

"Harrassed by girls"...yeah mate, **** off and be a man.

He got 'gropped' by a girl and is now crying? lol

He should write about how the girl who gropped her was a bitch and had no morals etc etc. Attack her for acting immorally etc. But ye bc apna rona ro raha hai k "ohhhhh i got gropped by a girl"...

Lol, unless he was raped by rods in the butt---his story is nothing special.

"Harrassed by girls"...yeah mate, **** off and be a man.

He got 'gropped' by a girl and is now crying? lol

He should write about how the girl who gropped her was a bitch and had no morals etc etc. Attack her for acting immorally etc. But ye bc apna rona ro raha hai k "ohhhhh i got gropped by a girl"...

What does it mean to be a man? Does it mean to take whatever sh*t women throw at you quietly and not complain about it?

His post is relevant in that very people take the problem seriously. As demonstrated by your own reply and other replies so far.

Back
Top Bottom