What's new

Pakistani kid attacked by terrorists smiles in their face.

We don't cheer the situation either but take solace in it, seeing that the coming generation will be much more braver than we were. .

Good for you. That tidbit was directed to my Indian friend.

I am not forcing my opinion down your throat, you are welcome to agree with it, dismiss it or compare it with someone else's testimony. It's just that, as a veteran, I feel I am entitled to pass a judgement here and there about the people who I have spent a good time fighting and studying.

That didn't stop you from issuing moral diktats, did it?

Really? You are going to use this kid to take potshots at Pakistani adults lol, you Indians can really be Beghairat sometimes.

Why not? If you can romanticize unfortunate children who shouldn't be caught in such situations in the first place, what's stopping me from taking potshots at adults who are tasked with defending them?

laughing-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif

You should see how pakistanis behaved from the time thread started lol...

You asked a dumb question sir, Indian North East people look mongoloid as well, must make them Chinese in your book. :mad:

Good for you. That tidbit was directed to my Indian friend.

That didn't stop you from issuing moral diktats, did it?

It's an open forum isn't it? You're free to barge into a benign discussion about a brave child and attempt to polarize and politicize it, debate the morals of the people and engage in tasteless sarcasm. Under such conditions, I don't consider it a transgression on my part to voice my opinion on the matter, or "offer some moral dictates" as you refer to it.

Why must children be forced to be the face of this so-called defiance? I don't know about you but I wouldn't cheer on any such situation in India.

The situation in which pakistan in which the boy had to face this is extremely unfortunate and Pakistan needs to be smacked in its arse for bringing this situation to its citizen.

But I will surely cheer for this young citizen's reaction for the sudden hardship he had to face.

Absolutely. As much as I may have barged in(I apologize if you do feel so) on a seemingly benign discussion, I wouldn't imagine to disown any opinion as treacherous that would appear in contradiction to mine.

Well in that case, my decision to "issue moral dictates" stands justified, or would you still contend to say otherwise?

Well, I do stand in confirmation with your right to fly your moral flag whichever direction it may point to.

P.S. Diktats or dictates are only as forceful as the people who submit to your authority.

I'm pretty sure I fulfill the obligations confirming to my dictates, question is, do you?

I'm pretty sure I fulfill the obligations confirming to my dictates, question is, do you?

I don't issue diktats. I don't consider myself as some sort of higher authority.

Ergo, I needn't fulfill any obligations, imagined or otherwise.

P.S.

To whichever moderator who is deleting my responses:

Don't do it. It makes you look far more pathetic than you folks actually are.

Last edited:

While it is good to see this kid smiling, it is painful to say that this cute girl(his sister) is no more.

For Pakistani politicians and rulers. Thori ghairat karlo baighairton. Kuch seekho in bachon sai. First Aitzaz and now this.

Balochistan province was well run & well managed by Gen. Musharraf. Today things have worsen in the provinvce & there is 100% Indian involvment in the province. There is no hope talking to the rented terrorists & the only solution is full scale Military operation in the province.

Let him be, it's just a light discussion.
astonishing the fact is still, some goddammed politicians & thier supporters , doesnt wanted to see, TTp been hunted by PA..?

Balochistan province was well run & well managed by Gen. Musharraf. Today things have worsen in the provinvce & there is 100% Indian involvment in the province. There is no hope talking to the rented terrorists & the only solution is full scale Military operation in the province.
sorry, for addition sir!
militry opreation yes, but growning a patriotic baluchi, educated leadeship, with protection, will serve long time good for baluchistan?

Back
Top Bottom