What's new

Pakistani kid attacked by terrorists smiles in their face.

shame on taliban dogs and Lashkar e jhangvi pigs .. and shame on all pakistani politicians , these kids have the resolve you dont ... friging pigs

What snotty private school cultured ! :mad:

No offence intended.

Fantastic. I never knew that "defiance" is carried out by minors in Pakistan.

If only adults knew how to do their jobs in your nation....

The fact that this country stands after so much bloodshed and stands proud at that, is testament to this nation's defiance. At this time, every man, every child, every single blade of grass that grows is doing so in defiance.
A car bomb explodes in our city and we go about our daily affairs as usual, it's defiance.
Taliban attack market and then attack the emergency of a hospital in Karachi, people still flock to the same hospital to donate blood, its defiance.

This country lives off defiance, everyone knows their job, thank you very much.

Yea, Ironicaly 80+ % students in APSACS are children of civilians,

Yes I am. A former GC myself at that.

No offence intended.

Offense taken still albeit for friendly banter purposes ! :D

Which means you'd better buckle up & meet me at Liberty Market Lahore tomorrow at midnight for a duel on to death for honor's sake ! :mad:

And while you're at it - Eik Fauji Burger jo usss din khaa raheiii theiii aaap zaraa pack tou karvaa ke saath lanaa ! :azn:

Offense taken still albeit for friendly banter purposes ! :D

Which means you'd better buckle up & meet me at Liberty Market Lahore tomorrow at midnight for a duel on to death for honor's sake ! :mad:

And while you're at it - Eik Fauji Burger jo usss din khaa raheiii theiii aaap zaraa pack tou karvaa ke saath lanaa ! :azn:

I'm a DM, I don't duel, I take careful aim and fire from a distance.

The fact that this country stands after so much bloodshed and stands proud at that, is testament to this nation's defiance. At this time, every man, every child, every single blade of grass that grows is doing so in defiance.
A car bomb explodes in our city and we go about our daily affairs as usual, it's defiance.
Taliban attack market and then attack the emergency of a hospital in Karachi, people still flock to the same hospital to donate blood, its defiance.

This country lives off defiance, everyone knows their job, thank you very much.

With all due respect, it does not.

There is something terribly wrong with your nation that forces Shia children to confront suicide bombers.

There is something terribly wrong with your nation to be producing suicide bombers, who are mostly Pakistani children, at all.

There is nothing to be proud of the situation. If you think calmly about it, you will come to the same conclusion.

Last edited:
I'm a DM, I don't duel, I take careful aim and fire from a distance.

Chicken ! :whistle:

So jokes aside brother, do you think we're gonna do something about this or are we going to let this one slide like the similar Sectarian Killings of last year with half promises & impassioned condemnations ?

There was word in the news somewhere, I believe, that talked about a targeted operation going on where people were rounded up - I do hope we're not on a headless chase like we appear to be in the Karachi Operation where if those dozens being rounded up every other day are anything to go by we must've rounded up more than a 1000 people without anything to show for the effort !

With all due respect, it does not.

There is something terribly wrong with your nation that forces Shia children to confront suicide bombers.

There is something terribly wrong with your nation to be producing suicide bombers, who include mostly Pakistani children as well, at all.

There is nothing to be proud of the situation. If you think calmly about it, you will come to the same conclusion.

Those who become suicide bombers are not part of this nation to begin with, they are Pakistani by birth but never by heart. The version of Islam they embrace argues in favour of a united stateless Islamic (ironically) state. They reject the very existence of Pakistan and wish to dismantle it and integrate the areas into a united caliphate.
So, they are not Pakistanis if they don't even believe in Pakistan.
What makes them terrorists is not Pakistan, or anything to do with Pakistan, it is rather the desire to undo Pakistan which propels them in this particular direction.

Chicken ! :whistle:

So jokes aside brother, do you think we're gonna do something about this or are we going to let this one slide like the similar Sectarian Killings of last year with half promises & impassioned condemnations ?

There was word in the news somewhere, I believe, that talked about a targeted operation going on where people were rounded up - I do hope we're not on a headless chase like we appear to be in the Karachi Operation where if those dozens being rounded up every other day are anything to go by we must've rounded up more than a 1000 people without anything to show for the effort !

They've launched an Op against LeJ in Balochistan, it's a start.
As for Karachi, its a city of 20 Million, 1000 arrested terrorists with minimum effort is an underachievement. Plus, they're calling experienced veteran officers from FATA to hold the posts in Rangers so they know their stuff.

Come on man,its class one defiance,you loose your family,got injured,still smiling-thats called defiance!

Why must children be forced to be the face of this so-called defiance? I don't know about you but I wouldn't cheer on any such situation in India.

Those who become suicide bombers are not part of this nation to begin with, they are Pakistani by birth but never by heart. The version of Islam they embrace argues in favour of a united stateless Islamic (ironically) state. They reject the very existence of Pakistan and wish to dismantle it and integrate the areas into a united caliphate.
So, they are not Pakistanis if they don't even believe in Pakistan.
What makes them terrorists is not Pakistan, or anything to do with Pakistan, it is rather the desire to undo Pakistan which propels them in this particular direction.

Ah yes, we must defer to the judgement of PDF members(Think Tanks, no less) these days on who Pakistan and asli Pakistaniyat belongs to.

I don't want to talk about Islam because the more I learn about the Koran, the less I seem to know about the people who claim to follow it.

My point is simple, what such kids do is extremely brave but they shouldn't be put in this position in the first place.

These terrorists are attacking our women and children with specific intention/strategy/agenda to wipe off our generations so that no one remains to resist them,but they have no idea that how much stubborn and brave our young generations are.Their attempts are increasing our immunities against their extremist version of Islam as well as our objective and directions are more visible then before.If they will blow up our one innocent child,then our mothers will raise ten more children as professionals against them.The ratio here is thus 1:10,salutations to our brave boy.

-Regards

Why must children be forced to be the face of this so-called defiance? I don't know about you but I wouldn't cheer on any such situation in India.

We don't cheer the situation either but take solace in it, seeing that the coming generation will be much more braver than we were.

Ah yes, we must defer to the judgement of PDF members(Think Tanks, no less) these days on who Pakistan and asli Pakistaniyat belongs to.

I am not forcing my opinion down your throat, you are welcome to agree with it, dismiss it or compare it with someone else's testimony. It's just that, as a veteran, I feel I am entitled to pass a judgement here and there about the people who I have spent a good time fighting and studying.

I don't want to talk to talk about Islam because the more I learn about the Koran, the less I seem to know about the people who claim to follow it.

Amen to that.

Fantastic. I never knew that "defiance" is carried out by minors in Pakistan.

If only adults knew how to do their jobs in your nation....

Really? You are going to use this kid to take potshots at Pakistani adults lol, you Indians can really be Beghairat sometimes.

Really? You are going to use this kid to take potshots at Pakistani adults lol, you Indians can really be Beghairat sometimes.
laughing-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif

You should see how pakistanis behaved from the time thread started lol...

Back
Top Bottom