What's new

Pakistani kid attacked by terrorists smiles in their face.

For what reason you started to abuse him?

Read his post again and then think the men posting is bharati thug then you will undersand. I didnt abuse him, being thug is bharati especialty, not insult. He called me mulla, do i care?

He is racist going by his post, everyone with mongloid eyes is chinise according to him. You are new here, soon you will see real nature of our neighbours.

ohhhh....really...you calling me a thug for asking a genuine question...really mulla:hitwall:
animated-finger.gif

What you said is racist and typical of you guys. Mongloid eyes does not mean person is chinise!!!!

Read his post again and then think the men posting is bharati thug then you will undersand. I didnt abuse him, being thug is bharati especialty, not insult. He called me mulla, do i care?

He is racist going by his post, everyone with mongloid eyes is chinise according to him. You are new here, soon you will see real nature of our neighbours.

What you said is racist and typical of you guys. Mongloid eyes does not mean person is chinise!!!!
oh come on stop thinking too much.He was just curious because that kid really look like chinese kids.

oh come on stop thinking too much.He was just curious because that kid really look like chinese kids.

look like chinise kids? Being secular does not mean one need to kneel down in front of bharatis. Remember in pdf no Indian is secular but everyone is hindutvadis. You will soon understand.

The kid was attacked by sunni militant organisation lej and not taliban..They have been mercilessly targetting hazaras for ages..Poor things are attacked just because of their ethnicity and sect and their identifiable features makes them more targeted than other shias..Hope the kid get well soon.

look like chinise kids? Being secular does not mean one need to kneel down in front of bharatis. Remember in pdf no Indian is secular but everyone is hindutvadis. You will soon understand.
Seriouly bro...
You should stop being paranoid about indians...Some indians support pakistan more than you guys...
Dont blame all indians because of some...
laughing-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif

You say that we are racists and in the same post you generalize all indians based on religion. Does that even make any sense?

The kid was attacked by sunni militant organisation lej and not taliban..They have been mercilessly targetting hazaras for ages..Poor things are attacked just because of their ethnicity and sect and their identifiable features makes them more targeted than other shias..Hope the kid get well soon.

LeJ terrorists along with TTP terrorists are killing Sunnis Pakistanis in Mosques by bombing these Mosques and madrassas whereas these LeJ+TTP terrorists have joined hands in Balochistan and throughout Pakistan for killing Shia Pakistanis in the same way.

The end of the story is they are killing Pakistanis from all sects and colors and creed.

I really don't understand what these people get from attacking innocent people and kids.

Is life really that boring and purposeless.

these baloch hazaras aren't true muslims are they ? Why was he attacked ?

Plz stop asking stupid questions especially that are on religion. Mods should take notice of what's happening here a question asked by a member just turned into insults on him, this shouldn't be happening.

I'm willing to give a list of the families of LEJ in Jhang, if the intelligence is willing to massacre them.

Iron cuts iron.

Plz stop asking stupid questions especially that are on religion. Mods should take notice of what's happening here a question asked by a member just turned into insults on him, this shouldn't be happening.
that was a curious question cause wahabi/sunni sects here in kashmir had petitioned the supreme court to stop considering hazaras as muslims ! It was fortunately stuck down !

Back
Top Bottom