What's new

Pakistani kid attacked by terrorists smiles in their face.

484840_10151941767207879_48067462_n.jpg

The thing they hate the most!

@Icarus

Gotta love defiance.

Who is that kid?

Hazara kid injured in a bomb blast 5 days ago. Lost much of his family.

His sister, the girl in the other picture was also killed.

Come on grown up, you are screwing all senior members. If i read one more of your useless post i will make sure to asked PDF admin to banned you
Brother you should stop provoking me and read the previous posts as well...

Gotta love defiance.

Those spineless asssholes cannot face men who are ready to fight,bcoz they know 7.62mms will up their arses if they do,instead they shamelessly take on these lovely kids.
needless to say,his smile is worth a thousand bullets up those tango's arse,it'll haunt them more than anything.

Hope the departed brave souls find peace and that brave boy recovers soon.

Brother you should stop provoking me and read the previous posts as well...

I think you are unbearable in this forum, in this forum we respect each other and support each other first you made comments against me and now fingering other two members. So tell me is that appropriate behavior? and now you are pointing me that i am provoking you wonderful:hitwall::coffee:

Gotta love defiance.

What defiance? How does striking a "V for victory" sign from a helpless minor count as defiance?

I think you are unbearable in this forum, in this forum we respect each other and support each other first you made comments against me and now fingering other two members. So tell me is that appropriate behavior? and now you are pointing me that i am provoking you wonderful
Lol...when did i provoke you...we should end this before we both get banned....

APSACS , where i studied, are they army brats by any chance?
OT: Salute to the brave boy

Civvies, loads of civilians send their kids to APSACS too. Beats the snotty private school culture by miles (no offence to private schoolers).

What defiance?

Kid was injured, lost much of his family and is still smiling and making a victory sign. Captain Obvious saves the day once more......:p:

Civvies, loads of civilians send their kids to APSACS too. Beats the snotty private school culture by miles (no offence to private schoolers).
Yea, Ironicaly 80+ % students in APSACS are children of civilians,

Last edited:
Kid was injured, lost much of his family and is still smiling and making a victory sign. Captain Obvious saves the day once more......:p:

Fantastic. I never knew that "defiance" is carried out by minors in Pakistan.

If only adults knew how to do their jobs in your nation....

What snotty private school cultured ! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom